Epic Perfect World

Archer Quiver

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Is it possible to give archer a quiver of some sort? As of right now, they load their bows out of thin air. Not sure if this is possible without having to reanimate the archer. And if that can't be done. Maybe, add the quiver as an accessory?

Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The urban warrior outfit in fashion has a quiver on it.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
The urban warrior outfit in fashion has a quiver on it.

Dude I think he wants it to actually hold the arrows or more arrows than EAs can already hold :normal-18:

Offline Synamon

Is that male fashion? 

Offline Synamon

Dude I think he wants it to actually hold the arrows or more arrows than EAs can already hold :normal-18:
LOL... No.. Read what I suggested... Adding a quiver to the actual character or make it an accessory. Not asking to hold more ammo.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
I missread l0l thought you meant they load out their arrows meaning waste them too fast, my bad.

LillySatou

Can't be done, and no, latest PWI patch doesn't even have it implemented.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Can't be done, and no, latest PWI patch doesn't even have it implemented.
Shut up, PWI doesnt have shit to do with this.

dontee

:normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Maybe suggest in echos thread.
You can ask her if she could like detach the quiver from the one shirt that has it and make it wearable as accessoiry. She might be able to do that.
I don't think just adding it to Archers themselves would be possible.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
editing the skeleton to have a quiver model attached to it is very possible(clipping would, of course, be unavoidable), but the character itself does not draw an arrow, and adding that animation with higher cast/aps like this server has, would just glitch and be invisible unless agatio added almost a second onto every ea action

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will ask Echo if she can do it.
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2015, 06:08 pm by Agatio

Offline Synamon

I will ask Echo if she can do it.
Awesome! Wasn't sure if it was suggested before, but I figured it was a legit suggestion. Thanks. ^.^

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
oh man that would be great. Good suggestion !