Epic Perfect World

The idling is so real

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I'm just going to drop these small thoughts I had while reading right here.

You created this thread to share with the community about the lack of reply you got from a gm in support room right? Ok.
I'm going to be flat out honest and tell you, Joelz, that it seems like you don't read replies much. Twice, maybe three times it was mentioned right here in the thread that you created: GMs keep the support chat room opened because other players help, even if they are not support members, because they exist too.

But they don't help, sorry to tell you this, but their knowledge is often awful, no point of asking for help from people who don't know anything.

The game itself does not revolve around GMs answering to you in order for you to be happy on this server.
You guys don't like the "community" from epw? Is that because you know them? Like, you met them. Flat out you know them. You have enough experience to judge them right? Ofc you do, you've been playing here for like 2 years+, that gives you the right, knowledge is power after all, right? Aha.
What comes around goes around, treat people badly and you'll get the same outcome.

GMs have to swallow their ego and pride or try to as long as they can to give you, us, EPW their best, even after all the annoying players they handle, the stupid questions, attitude, maybe they even had a bad day at work or university, family problems etc. They balance it all decently well here, and for that I thank them.

Damn you make it sound like they were forced into this.

Just because you had a not so decent conversation or experience with someone / someones, does not give you the power to judge everyone from that very same group, not everyone is the same and every single person has a different side to every situation. Everyone who will agree with you on a close minded point of view says a lot about them already.

''Someones'' lol, also nice joke, just because my opinion differs from your opinion (probably because you're inexperienced as hell compared to me, but whatever right?) doesn't mean I'm the close minded one.

Have you tried the life of a GM? Ok. I've been an admin on a different game, does that count? /lol also, have you?
Do you see their life situations? Ok. You're like some ambassador for them aren't you? / do you?
Did you see yourself and hear yourself before talking? Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. 

Scroll up and down on every single post players and GMs have shared on this thread, you need to read more than once. 
There's never a wrong or right, that depends on the viewer. So that means I still have a right to maintain my ground. 
Just make sure that you're not missing your smarts.

Good bye.
This is basically another tryhard comment from a suck-up who felt it necessary to say something which has already been said (more or less). Agatio has already replied to my thread and I'm happy with his response. Also I don't feel like scrolling through pages to read opinions of people who are biased, that's all.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
You cannot expect there to be a GM on every minute of the day, simple as that. Those are unrealistic expectations, give up hopes for that.
Even if more GM's were hired, they would not stay on a schedule for long because life does get in the way because it's possible to have multiple jobs, not including school.
People will use the excuse because it's not just an excuse, it's the reality of it.
If you can't wait to get questions answered then take initiative and look it up, you are grown enough.

Either way, Aga has already made a statement so I don't feel like this needs to continue to be open sine you cannot post without insulting people. :-X

You wouldn't get banned for stating an opinion. Your feedback will be taken into consideration.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion