Epic Perfect World

The idling is so real

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yes man whole community holds for hands, only few of us are leftovers and unfriendly ppl :cc
Exactly, everyone is in agreement with each other with everything, especially that fnatic is superior to teams like TSM and Cloud9!

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
the new goldenwishes
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Wow people just gave so much attention to 24/7 crying kid  ??? areashi made this thread just to get attention, since everyone ignoring him ( he gets emo fast when GMs dont respond fast :ccc ) Did you cut ur wrists when Fall didnt answer to you right in time, same as when VP won in Dubai and fnatic got r4ped? I are think so. Nice try, but get attention from your boyfriend, not GMs  :normal-36:

PS. Nice sig, VP top1 dont mad  :normal-1:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Wow people just gave so much attention to 24/7 crying kid  ??? areashi made this thread just to get attention, since everyone ignoring him ( he gets emo fast when GMs dont respond fast :ccc ) Did you cut ur wrists when Fall didnt answer to you right in time, same as when VP won in Dubai and fnatic got r4ped? I are think so. Nice try, but get attention from your boyfriend, not GMs  :normal-36:

PS. Nice sig, VP top1 dont mad  :normal-1:
Why would I cry, I won that bet lol.
http://prntscr.com/8hgp7l
Also never forget 16-0 <3
Also...I was talking about league in the last comment.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Is you not getting attention?  Is you need hug? aw :( notice me senpai

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i forgot safety lock in pwi it took them 4 years to reply..
ye i dont think 10minutes-1hour is that long
jopaer/Mercenary

Insanity

so many stupid people going like "hey man gms have real life too", no shit morons that's why there are 6 gms with few support players.
there has to be atleast 1 gm available(means being online, afk for few mins doesn't count) at any timezone anytime of the day if you want perfect support(does not exist on here, agatio and some other gms are available most of the time, some aren't but hey i'm not complaining)

each gm should have a timezone to be on daily(exceptions and urgent matters in real life happen, that's excused) if a gm is not willing to do that then they should be replaced
:  D

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Well this isn't part of the chat this comment for the gm team if u guys need more people I would like to try out to be a gm for you guys I'm on alot I also have the experience of a gm I know all the  gm command but agaito I'm here if u need people 
Artifex

Offline Whiskey

Well this isn't part of the chat this comment for the gm team if u guys need more people I would like to try out to be a gm for you guys I'm on alot I also have the experience of a gm I know all the  gm command but agaito I'm here if u need people
:normal-2:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
we need more ppls to join dude not to leave 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm just going to drop these small thoughts I had while reading right here.

You created this thread to share with the community about the lack of reply you got from a gm in support room right? Ok.
I'm going to be flat out honest and tell you, Joelz, that it seems like you don't read replies much. Twice, maybe three times it was mentioned right here in the thread that you created: GMs keep the support chat room opened because other players help, even if they are not support members, because they exist too.
The game itself does not revolve around GMs answering to you in order for you to be happy on this server.
You guys don't like the "community" from epw? Is that because you know them? Like, you met them. Flat out you know them. You have enough experience to judge them right? Ofc you do, you've been playing here for like 2 years+, that gives you the right, knowledge is power after all, right? Aha.
What comes around goes around, treat people badly and you'll get the same outcome. GMs have to swallow their ego and pride or try to as long as they can to give you, us, EPW their best, even after all the annoying players they handle, the stupid questions, attitude, maybe they even had a bad day at work or university, family problems etc. They balance it all decently well here, and for that I thank them.
Just because you had a not so decent conversation or experience with someone / someones, does not give you the power to judge everyone from that very same group, not everyone is the same and every single person has a different side to every situation. Everyone who will agree with you on a close minded point of view says a lot about them already.
Have you tried the life of a GM? Ok.
Do you see their life situations? Ok.
Did you see yourself and hear yourself before talking? Ok.

Scroll up and down on every single post players and GMs have shared on this thread, you need to read more than once.
There's never a wrong or right, that depends on the viewer. Just make sure that you're not missing your smarts.

Good bye.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2015, 09:44 pm by Siη

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

You created this thread to share with the community about the lack of reply you got from a gm in support room right? Ok.
I'm going to be flat out honest and tell you, Joelz, that it seems like you don't read replies much. Twice, maybe three times it was mentioned right here in the thread that you created: GMs keep the support chat room opened because other players help, even if they are not support members, because they exist too.
The game itself does not revolve around GMs answering to you in order for you to be happy on this server.
You guys don't like the "community" from epw? Is that because you know them? Like, you met them. Flat out you know them. You have enough experience to judge them right? Ofc you do, you've been playing here for like 2 years+, that gives you the right, knowledge is power after all, right? Aha.
What comes around goes around, treat people badly and you'll get the same outcome. GMs have to swallow their ego and pride or try to as long as they can to give you, us, EPW their best, even after all the annoying players they handle, the stupid questions, attitude, maybe they even had a bad day at work or university, family problems etc. They balance it all decently well here, and for that I thank them.
Just because you had a not so decent conversation or experience with someone / someones, does not give you the power to judge everyone from that very same group, not everyone is the same and every single person has a different side to every situation. Everyone who will agree with you on a close minded point of view says a lot about them already.

Scroll up and down on every single post players and GMs posted on this thread, you need to read more than once.
There's never a wrong or right, that depends on the viewer. Just make sure your not missing your smarts.

Good bye.

Preach.
On a side note, GMs have lives and such too. They can't cater to your every need all of the time.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The posts above me are posted by whiteknight's

With that being said, I completely agree with what Insanity said:
so many stupid people going like "hey man gms have real life too", no shit morons that's why there are 6 gms with few support players.
each gm should have a timezone to be on daily(exceptions and urgent matters in real life happen, that's excused) if a gm is not willing to do that then they should be replaced
To have an active, and well-working support staff.. There should always be a presence on the server. The excuse that "GM's have lives too" is utterly ridiculous.

From my knowledge, GM is a PAID POSITION. If this isn't the case, please, inform us.

With that being said, a job is a job. If you're not going to perform your job to your best ability, you should be replaced and I am in no way, shape, or form pointing fingers- only stating facts.

I'm beyond tired of hearing "We have lives too!" from the GM staff. We get it, we all have "lives", we all spend our time playing EPW for christs sake- however if you're being paid to do a job, there shouldn't be consistent problems like there are, and these problems should be addressed.

At the end of the day, an active and well-working GM staff (Which we have for the most part) is vital to the survival and longevity of a server.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member

Scroll up and down on every single post players and GMs have shared on this thread, you need to read more than once.
There's never a wrong or right, that depends on the viewer. Just make sure that you're not missing your smarts.

Good bye.

^

Don't need to add anything else.

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
I personally have never had any problems with response times from GM's. But then again I always check which ones are online and choose one to pm. Sometimes they are hosting an event and can't help so I ask which GM's are hosting and try another GM. But since mostly my worries aren't acute I can wait for the event to end and pm them again. As for Support chat I've used it every now and then and yes I do notice it might take some time for a GM to reply. But as it was stated here in many replies, in Support chat you can get help not only from a GM but from regular players too. People that are there are usually there to help others.

Only problem I personally have and have had it in every private server I've played on is the fact that GM's are allowed to play regular toons as well. In this server I think there is only one GM who doesn't have a regular toon. In my opinion GM is a GM and should remain as one. But again this is something Mr. Agatio decides and not yours truly :)