Heroic Battle ending before it starts

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
out of their way
has been a publicly known/used since 2007

infernchidhu

Some of us enjoy it, js.
I enjoy it too, because i am the best and i destroy everyone, but from an average geared players standpoint it is awful which is what i care about, i don't care about what u think about anything, filthy savage elemayo xddd lol hun

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Can we not turn this thread into a thread of egocentric idiocy please.  :normal-22:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I enjoy it too, because i am the best and i destroy everyone, but from an average geared players standpoint it is awful which is what i care about, i don't care about what u think about anything, filthy savage elemayo xddd lol hun
i might not have average gear but below average skill lvl, does that make you care for me too? :(
This isn't the same thing, but I didn't really want to start a new thread when we have tons of heroic threads so idk.  :-X

I don't know if it's happened to anyone else or if it just doesn't like me.  :( I got ported in with both tokens, it spawned me inside the blue team's walls, but with a red bubble. 

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This isn't the same thing, but I didn't really want to start a new thread when we have tons of heroic threads so idk.  :-X

I don't know if it's happened to anyone else or if it just doesn't like me.  :( I got ported in with both tokens, it spawned me inside the blue team's walls, but with a red bubble.

I think you're a divergent

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
This isn't the same thing, but I didn't really want to start a new thread when we have tons of heroic threads so idk. :-X
I don't know if it's happened to anyone else or if it just doesn't like me. :( I got ported in with both tokens, it spawned me inside the blue team's walls, but with a red bubble.

Easy win for you bro :-\ why complain

Offline C

• ☾⋆

I lol'd more than I should of 
Don't tell everyone.  :-[ They'll kill me.

Easy win for you bro :-\ why complain
It might have been except that the event timed out so nobody won. They were all red killing red and blue killing blue for a while.  :-X

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Don't tell everyone.  :-[ They'll kill me.
It might have been except that the event timed out so nobody won. They were all red killing red and blue killing blue for a while.  :-X
you could of dug the red's chest.  :-[
you could of dug the red's chest.  :-[
About the time I realized what was happening, they all realized I had a red bubble, too.  :-[

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
About the time I realized what was happening, they all realized I had a red bubble, too.  :-[
You had both keys. you could of dug any xD