Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle ending before it starts

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Not sure if this should go under suggestions or support because it kind of goes under both categories... 

So apparently there's a way to dig chests before the glass wall even breaks and the event starts and dig the enemy team's chest. It's happened multiple times because people glitch their clients and make it so they're able to run through doors and walls.

I honestly think it isn't fair considering the event didn't even begin. I was wondering if there a way to add it so players are unable to use any skills or attacks when spawning in on their side until the glass wall breaks kind of like how it is for TW?  Or is there anyway to implement something so this doesn't happen? 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
If they had put walls and not doors around the area, then you wouldn't be able to do that. The glitch only works on doors and trees, so hopefully they change that.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I had no idea this was a thing until now, +1
Also, I suggest players who are caught abusing
this should be banned temporarily or have their
rewards removed since it's blatantly exploiting an
issue with the event, at least until the issue is resolved.
Since now the entire public knows they can get free ET...
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2015, 02:01 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline C

• ☾⋆
-1 get good and u wont lose tbh
Cheating doesn't make you good either.

If they had put walls and not doors around the area, then you wouldn't be able to do that. The glitch only works on doors and trees, so hopefully they change that.

I had no idea this was a thing until now, +1
Also, I suggest players who are caught abusing
this should be banned or have their rewards removed
since it's blatantly exploiting an issue with the event, at
least until the issue is resolved ofc.

They should add walls then or put it a new instance where it can't be abused. It's a shame because it's actually a fun event and the rewards make it worth doing and here you have idiots abusing it and ruining the event for everyone else.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 for your idea but now 4 real talking how the actual F is somebody going to dig your chest if you have all your team if all hit him at same time bb cya nerd easy 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Cheating doesn't make you good either. They should add walls then or put it a new instance where it can't be abused. It's a shame because it's actually a fun event and the rewards make it worth doing and here you have idiots abusing it and ruining the event for everyone else.

No matter where they put it, it won't matter if it's still doors.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
+1 for your idea but now 4 real talking how the actual F is somebody going to dig your chest if you have all your team if all hit him at same time bb cya nerd easy

Well

1: because nobody really thought that since there's this giant-ass glass wall blocking you off that people would go out of their way to find a way to abuse that.
2: Most of the time people are mostly paying attention to spamming common chat for a party, forming parties and buffing.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Well

1: because nobody really thought that since there's this giant-ass glass wall blocking you off that people would go out of their way to find a way to abuse that.
2: Most of the time people are mostly paying attention to spamming common chat for a party, forming parties and buffing.
is like the wall of cap the flag that a sin port on you and are like screw you wall you have no power here ? if is that one ye gg wp 

infernchidhu

Why do we have this trash instance, i don't even get it, might as well just ask me to select a random 20 individuals and give em an event token, Omnislasher be dual clienting and friendly fire all day long, awful instance

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Will be fixed. Sadly the information who did it is not logged, so I can't punish the person.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
that guy was on mount while digging, noone really could tell if he was digging or not lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
that guy was on mount while digging, noone really could tell if he was digging or not lol
also fixed now

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Will be fixed. Sadly the information who did it is not logged, so I can't punish the person.

Thanks  ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Why do we have this trash instance, i don't even get it, might as well just ask me to select a random 20 individuals and give em an event token, Omnislasher be dual clienting and friendly fire all day long, awful instance
Some of us enjoy it, js.