Epic Perfect World

Whats the best class for pk now?

Offline Zauberer

• Characters: Zauberer/SimCheong
  • Faction: RedPanda
I'm wondering whats the best class for pk? Now that some classes are been nerfed. I'm trying to decide on Sin but not complete interval set do I need to focus on recasting it first? EA, MG, PSY, and VENO just leave a comment for ur suggestions and opinions thanks! :)

infernchidhu

demon venomancer best class imo
camp def gear all day, and spam 0 def all day and let your pets do 30k damage completely balanced class - slight weakness to mystics, but where there is an evil ward there is a way

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
mystic 100% get goood gear decent sunlock u be unbeatable  :-X

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Depends if you want to focus on mass pk or 1v1/small pk.
For 1v1/small rpk sin is an easy to play class and with good gear it's even easier. Same goes with mystic - easy, pleasant, not that hard to gear up.
For mass pk ea is really nice, gives enjoyment, easy to gear up (sage one), big damage, long distance but quite squishy. 

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
For 1v1/small rpk sin is an easy to play class and with good gear it's even easier. Same goes with mystic - easy, pleasant, not that hard to gear up.
For mass pk ea is really nice, gives enjoyment, easy to gear up (sage one), big damage, long distance but quite squishy.
^ this

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Mystic
Get good gear and slice through every def gear with 5 absorb soul while the target is slept

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

infernchidhu

For 1v1/small rpk sin is an easy to play class and with good gear it's even easier. Same goes with mystic - easy, pleasant, not that hard to gear up.
Well yea in detail, but a class which has the potential to own in both with much less skill requirement and isn't that punishable for gameplay mistakes is >Demonwf<

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Well yea in detail, but a class which has the potential to own in both with much less skill requirement and isn't that punishable for gameplay mistakes is >Demonwf<
>sagewf< better
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

infernchidhu

>sagewf< better
you're so done....

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
>sagewf< better
:normal-4:
demon veno boring :normal-37:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
wiz with spark genie

Offline baila

Go wizard , get genie with 120 dex points , get spark.

Go ns , spark->use any fire skill . Congratulations , you just did 40k dmg no crit

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran