Epic Perfect World

Elite World Bosses

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Won't it be awesome to have World bosses that are much harder than any other? World bosses that's possible to defeat only if there are about 20 people to participate? Have like only few Elite world bosses roaming around EPW every like 3 days or something.

But let's talk about the drops. What if it drop custom-made fashion, fashion weapons, lv150 weapons, mounts, flyers but only have a small chance as a drop? Won't that be neat? lol any thoughts? I'd participate in it because it sounds cool and stuff  :-\

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The bosses in Heaven/Hell are meant to be like that. They just don't drop super rare stuff. But when it comes to your idea, it would be hard to share the drop between so many people (20 or so)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I like the idea but I doubt many people would like it and it would mean a lot of extra work for both Agatio and Echo.
Other than that it would end up with arguments between players cuz X person got X number of custom stuff and the Y person didn't get any.
Since they gonna be only World bosses drops means they're rare and expensive, none is going to give it for free cuz someone is bitchying about it.
And using already existing custom stuff, like mounts and flyers won't make people want to do plus the prices will drop. :-[

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
-1 don't have 20 geared alts :(

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

LillySatou

I think I'd pass......

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
MUCH HARDER?
small chance?
y
the 7.00 aps boss 5second my barb
A BOSS STRONGER?
I GOT 74K BY TWLIGHT BOSS N U WNT HARDER
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GMS CANT SURVIVE THIS
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
I think this would be cool, since there be 20+ people be hard to get a drop but I guess that's chance :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Although it resembles and does bring back some memories from the really old PWI times...i thik this idea was to fit the game if there was some kind of item that requires effort and time to get...and here people complain when things take time to get so....i think one thing cancels the other.

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Evil touch, it would be cool but you never know if people would like or not