Epic Perfect World

Xpen

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Strange time come. Xpendable leader doing PVE  ???

Angelica

that was me on his sin though  :-[

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
desperate times desperate measures 
mail all your epic coin to me AlIucinatio copy paste name so u get it right in the mailbox plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• : D
that was me on his sin though  :-[
busted
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Farming up for the return 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

eternalagony23

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
gotta go hard since we didn't know how to make 40k damas a week or how to bot heheh shoutout to Burdette and Zhake

good vibes guys

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
gotta go hard since we didn't know how to make 40k damas a week or how to bot heheh shoutout to Burdette and Zhake

good vibes guys
It's funny because some people that abused that in game glitch cry about our "keyboards" 24/7. Gotta take a moment and appreciate the hypocrisy.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
pvp to ez for them so gota pve for challange :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It's funny because some people that abused that in game glitch cry about our "keyboards" 24/7. Gotta take a moment and appreciate the hypocrisy.
Keyboard user, how dare you. Noob keyboard using ep!!!!!
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2015, 02:00 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Insanity

what the ***en im best player in pve pvp sorry