song list
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2015, 01:49 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Angelica

nice video brother
i'm always a fan of the music  :normal-25:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
only good parts 0:13-0:58 , 4:07-4:44 , 9:11-9:45, rest video feels like theres absolutely nothing happening
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2015, 10:49 am by Burdette

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Was good, but Dragun is best ea dude.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
e777777777 lmao noob ea lol
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video Geodude but Collision still best...hahayeahaha :)

• : D
ay lmao nice video georgedude. 
malpraxis sux
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

newlove

Perfect gameplay bro one of the few good eas tbh and first song is the best  nice video man  :'(

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Wow I see Squishy, nice video Harry Potter.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
almost good as Octalift man good vibes nice video  8)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Nice video dude, good music, top tier EA :police: 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video bro , air PK looked good aswell.
Soochi tryhard buffing squad  :normal-3:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

eternalagony23

Nice video men, 10/10  b0ss
Music was :normal-26: