Epic Perfect World

Mostly focused in NS

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Oke so I got different opinions on previous topic.

I am mostly focused on PvE (farming in NS) but the main problem there is that you need to also pk , a lot actually , and also survive.

I have tested so far (and want to focus on these 3 classes) BM,Seeker,Mystic. (I have average gears on all 3)

What i`ve seen so far that with bm i am more tankier (I can tank 3-4 people with atk weapons and run to safe zone easy with my obc) but when I want to kill someone I have problems with seekers/runners (switch to aps while stunned , occult ice , etc. in order to keep stunned) I kill players but problem is , not so fast as a seeker.

While on seeker I am not so tanky (108 def levels) , for example a spark wizard hit me for 30ks while on bm it hits me for 10k crits , I do a lot of 1shots on seeker , that`s what I like about it.

And mystic .. well I kill without a problem the psychics , but I have trouble with sins for example , I am in def gear , heal myself wait for tidal , but after tidal is off I switch to atk gears and guess what , I hit 7-8ks dmg (while I was used as a seeker with 30k crits or bms 3.33 aps) and not to say anything about HA classes .. no chance to kill as a mystic a seeker or a bm.

So my final question is , what shall I focus and spend LOT of ec to gear alot , the seeker , the bm or the mystic ?

Who is better in a 1v1 situation ? (Good geared)

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
since no one responded for this long and i just feel bad about it

i think you shouldnt focus on gearing a char just for NS, because when you have the gears done there is no point doing NS anymore is there

If you do want to make a char thats cheap/easy to use on NS, make a barb. invest in some spirit of defense pots so mages cant spark combo you and you should be unkillable in full vit build and weak R8 armor.

as for the classes you pointed out

Seeker: This is by far the most useless class ingame atm. It is the worst class in mass, literally provides nothing. And in 1v1 its mid tear. i personally wouldnt invest in this class unless you want to be a special snowflake. On NS i dont see seeker having anything special that could be benefitial, they dont have enough lockdown and burst to prevent a enemy from getting away.

Mystic: all round good class, in mass you will be focussing on healing over anything tho since your plants dont really have the same effect as they do in 1v1. in 1v1 mystic can be the most broken class there is. When you get really good at it you will be able to beat pretty much any class with ease. Mystics can get repetitive tho since you only have a few damage abilities.

Warrior: strongest most important class in mass pk, in 1v1 and NS they dont have enough dmg to kill someone. They are able to keep people locked tho and are tanky so for farming i guess WR can be the second best class next to barb

look at me, beeing helpfull and all
Lol i fak you

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Heya ^_^ , thank you for your reply , as it`s the first one also , what I would like to ask you is , if I gear a mystic correctly , will I be able to tank up to 2-3 people that ganks me and then proceed to kill them one by one ?

or that is a bit to hard ?

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
if they un organised and can't stack their CC you can tank 2-3 people as a mystic when you have high end gear

you won't be able to kill them unless you get a 3 man sleep off tho

in NS tho people are just bad/undergeared. I've had fights 7v1 there on my mage and manage to kill them 1 by 1 by just kiting and using fast rotations of spells in-between gear swaps
Lol i fak you