• Mana was here ♥♥♥
Fun pk and nice vid ... but the music :-X :'(
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Yes was quite fun :P
11 min vid cuts out way less parts then a 2 minute video tho, no?  :-\

well unknowns were in that vid for only like 4-5 mins and a part where we won was cut out but its ok :P was still fun pk xD 

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader

well unknowns were in that vid for only like 4-5 mins and a part where we won was cut out but its ok :P was still fun pk xD
Sorin I actually didn't cut all that much from the video. I do know what you are referring to though. But basically no one wants to see signetting, rebuffing etc. they only want to see people fighting yes? So in that sense I think I edited the video accordingly. But it was a fun pk and like I said earlier you guys putted up one hell of a fight.

Offline _MaRtIn_

Gj on video Boss :P and thanks for pk every1 who was there :)

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
i look awesome on this video
You looked better during the pk, amazing how one person can carry a whole guild in pk >:(
Was fun even numbered pk nonetheless. Rest of pk against the other factions who didn't sz should be up soon, can't wait to see that too :police:
P.S.: If 1st song gets enough likes i'll be allowed to pick next video's first song again  :D

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
was good stuff,  keep it up bro, doesn't really matter who had more in this pk, I would have stayed longer but the amount of random guilds/archers backstabbing us was annoying af n we were just done from dt n people were pretty tired and yeah unknowns did more than great from what I've seen but guess we sz cuz bad o/ gf thought. 

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
was good stuff,  keep it up bro, doesn't really matter who had more in this pk, I would have stayed longer but the amount of random guilds/archers backstabbing us was annoying af n we were just done from dt n people were pretty tired and yeah unknowns did more than great from what I've seen but guess we sz cuz bad o/ gf thought.
If anyone knows the concept of being outnumbered it's ArchEnemy. So yeah I am not the first to pull the numbers thing. We had fun pk and hopefully will keep having them.

Offline MoTaNeL

• ♡ ◕‿◕ ♡
  • ¡ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ μ ---> ⊙ω⊙
  • Characters: MoTaNeL
  • Faction: Game-CS Leader
:tiger-25: Nice PK guys xD

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Back to topic please. >_> 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

newlove

Nice video keep growing ;) the first song tho

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
Back to topic please. >_>
I'd like to see the part where we departed the topic.
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2015, 04:21 pm by TeroT

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I'd like to see the part where we departed the topic cause it seems it's being cleaned a bit...
I said that before it was cleaned. D:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!