Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo - Legacy (Random 1v1s)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Oh well, thought it has been awhile since I posted. Guess I will give you this, just because I can. SO lets start it off right!
Hello, my name is Subzeroo, and I am a macro wr (apparently). Just kidding, but eh I definitely had better 1v1 days. I just found some 1v1s to do and they were pretty fun to do. This is a BM, (attempt) Sin, (attempt) MG gameplay. Ik I am not good at those attempt classes, but atleast I tried okay!?  :(

Keep it clean! <3 Please do not mind the unnecessary long parts, it was a accident. Apologies for the sudden image freeze too, software went retarded. I couldn't get another sin 1v1, because software went retarded during that time too :(.

P.S. Ty Pedro for king song
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2015, 11:44 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Zirkon

Nice Video bro
Was a bit long but was good music

Offline Monti

• Old Player
!! LOL ez'd by best wf habita (; Awesome video noob, great 1v1's :3 give meee the music and I'll love you long time.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
gj my asian son u grow up so fast but you are still a shame to ice god famaly pm Zyokunt to teach you 1 vs 1 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice video and nice music.

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Damn my dude still going at it. Didn't know them old man hands could still press buttons quick. Mine can't :police:

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i lol'd at 1 commentary , but lets don't talk about that  :))

nice video man , music made me sleepy a bit idk why , maybe cus tired , but anyways good 1v1's  ;) , keep it up  :rolleyes:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Thanks! I appreciate it a lot :).

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
lmao nice video bro. barb had no clue what to do. and bm made me laugh using occult lmaooooo  :police: :police: :police: :police: .. GREAT MUSIC !! keep it up bruh.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Astralis

Nice video dude

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
gj my asian son u grow up so fast but you are still a shame to ice god famaly pm Zyokunt to teach you 1 vs 1

:normal-4: best is me

good video sub, always enjoy watching your wr 1v1's, we should really 1v1 sometime.
btw wtfs that first songggg, i likey :'(

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
i enjoyed the 1v1's and music is goodie  

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice vid bro liked the music as well ^^