Epic Perfect World

custom name on weapons

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
-1 for rename, let it be unique as it should be. Reskins used to be available before but rename wasn't. As for the reskin part  +1

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
-1 for rename, let it be unique as it should be. Reskins used to be available before but rename wasn't. As for the reskin part  +1
reskins were unique too, cept now everyone wants them.For what about rename, its always been there lmfao

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
rename and reskins always been there lol
It wasn't common back then, it shouldn't be now. 

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
It wasn't common back then, it shouldn't be now.
then same logic goes for reskins xD, and even if most of the times i dont approve what u say i do agree on the fact that both reskins and renames shouldnt be re implemented due to their rareness, even if on R8 i understand it abit cuz now alot of people got good statted weapons.The reason why u r calling in names is that u have ur own renamed daggers and i do see why u wanna keep em, but its the same to those people who have reskins and wanna keep em being unique

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 for reskins. The barbarian R8R Wep looks atrocious with fashion. 

-1 for custom names since they're meant to be special.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed

answering here gonna increase my KDR forum of like 150 posts in 1 day but really i dont get why people think that names and reskins r 2 diffo things.U could donate for both of them so they r the same thingnot like 1 is unique and the other aint LMFAO.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

infact people could donate for them just aswell but at some point it got stopped due to people double refining their reskins and acc stashing them (Pib double refine and acc stash, Broniak acc stash , Elijah double refine , etc ) :D

Zirkon

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i dont see any reason to not get the reskins added as long as they wont be acc stashable and the dmg is set that double refine wont happen and such and if it has been made impossible to double refine, even better
about the stuff being used on other classes, these can be made just by adding the requirement...
they wont be gamebreaking, a new reason to donate for points and people will have something to do when they reach endgame, like most of us have a sht load of ec in bank and nothing to do with it rlly...
as we got different flights and such that just improve 'design' why cant we get reskins that will just make people feel better, its same sht imo , but this would mean extra $ to server so ye...
this is just and only up to aga if he is going to work for it and reskin weapons as people ask since there will be alot of requests, old or new people, wont matter :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
aga ? :-*
he will reply soon, hes a bit busy now.

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Offline Quit

• Quited

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah this, keep rename unique