/  \

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
why not name them , elijah and pib did that lmao
other than that
aga would 100% deny adding chinese letters and such and will use only the normal letters meanwhile about the skin, i do agree, one of them is efficiency wise
for me and others is about design mostly
a weapon removal and a ban will 100% hold in place any 'fckboi' :D
I bought the weapon like that, didnt even know or use it until I got banned (145 still better)
Also u seem so desperate lmao rofl mom I want special name like my idols zFIashx and Maxime

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Also u seem so desperate lmao rofl mom I want special name like my idols zFIashx and Maxime

I want special name like my idols zFlashx and Maxime and Elitism  :(

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I want special name like my idols zFlashx and Maxime and Elitism  :(
:-[ Boo :-[ owww

Offline Mirae

I bought the weapon like that, didnt even know or use it until I got banned (145 still better)
idk why are you so affected to this lel..

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
idk why are you so affected to this lel..
he mentioned me 3 times this thread

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
he mentioned me 3 times this thread
Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism Elitism

Oops. ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lol nah
Couldnt care less of them
U r just one of the very few idiots mentioned on forum that ppl posted pics with 2x weapon but rlly nice try fag 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
ur a fag lol

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Lol nah
Couldnt care less of them
U r just one of the very few idiots mentioned on forum that ppl posted pics with 2x weapon but rlly nice try fag
ur so mad lmao

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
 :normal-2: I just remember how many times those guys got caught cheating and what else LOL That makes your signature so funny hehehehe  :normal-1: :normal-1:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: I just remember how many times those guys got caught cheating and what else LOL That makes your signature so funny hehehehe  :normal-1: :normal-1:
once is many times lol, lol. also it's funny coming from u, using editted client for instant acceleration and abusing broken trials for a gasillion damas, hypocrite ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow :(