• Characters: Skorge
+1 for reskin with custom names, don't care about titles 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
+1 or make the reskins available again for people that donated 100 or 200+$ for like 15-20$? would be nice for newer/old players that could not donate in that time have a chance for it now, you will be able to make server 1ms for all + 20 new classes + buy BMW please, and for rank 8 weapons taht could be account stashed just make few reskins available that already have anti account stash on it like r9 and few more and dragon all
This, cuz ik many people that spent alot to get reskins and reputting em now "for free" would fk em(No i aint talking bout myself tho).

And/Or restrict it to R8 only so that people cant speculate selling em

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
This, cuz ik many people that spent alot to get reskins and reputting em now "for free" would fk em(No i aint talking bout myself tho).

no1 spent alot on a single reskin they were 10$; which is too low considering server economy lol
"And/Or restrict it to R8 only so that people cant speculate selling em" Even if they sell it they spent alot money to get it and they price would eventually get lower

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

donation points = $
if u buy donation points in game or u donate its pretty much same sht
puting them from donation points would be really nice aswell because people will tend to donate more and more for that boost :police:
50 points / reskin would seem fair

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
donation points = $
if u buy donation points in game or u donate its pretty much same sht
puting them from donation points would be really nice aswell because people will tend to donate more and more for that boost :police:
So what will happen will be that old people with reskins will have something that basically wont be worth much anymore(unless they somehow mark old reskins) and VISA boys will be like WTS>reskin 150k.This doesnt affect me at all tbh, but its just gonna fk the server up even more. Btw as i said i dont think its possible cuz it would require constant patches/updates every week/couple weeks.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
So what will happen will be that old people with reskins will have something that basically wont be worth much anymore(unless they somehow mark old reskins) and VISA boys will be like WTS>reskin 150k.This doesnt affect me at all tbh, but its just gonna fk the server up even more. Btw as i said i dont think its possible cuz it would require constant patches/updates every week/couple weeks.
whats the point of 'worth much' when it was 10$? we just want people to be able to get their desired 'end game' as they want it to look like for some $ or donation points
either they acquire the points through game farming or donating $, the community is happy, no game breaking changes will be made and im not sure how the 'people' with old skins gonna mind it as long as they can get more for their actual r8 etc
i have a few reskins which are really nice, idm if others get similar too, i just wanna reskin my r8 weapons on few classes :D
donations keep server running, more wont hurt anyhow and not for stats or more dmg or def but for a fashion design lmao

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
so i was lucky to reskin few dragon weapons when it was possible so ill sell those reskins for 150k each men nice logic

Offline Nea

• Game Master
so i was lucky to reskin few dragon weapons when it was possible so ill sell those reskins for 150k each men nice logic
wanna buy midas touch dag , radiant dagger claws, TT claws + dual edges and a dragon xbow for 300k ec each ? : D cheap

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
wanna buy midas touch dag , radiant dagger claws, TT claws + dual edges and a dragon xbow for 300k ec each ? : D cheap
i think u dont like ur dag reskins thats why ;o.Afk.
And also no, people with old reskins never sell em, but if u give the chance to everyone to get em the gap between who donates and who doesnt will be even higher, and i dont think thats gonna help new players or such.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i think u dont like ur dag reskins thats why ;o.Afk.
And also no, people with old reskins never sell em, but if u give the chance to everyone to get em the gap between who donates and who doesnt will be even higher, and i dont think thats gonna help new players or such.
good one
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i just want my r8 one too : 3

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
good one
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i just want my r8 one too : 3
Then i dont see why u shudnt agree on the fact of restricting it to r8 only ;) :-\ :-X

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

lmao guys this doesn't affect me at all but please don't add this so only me and few others can have this special item

ot: why not, if agatio isn't lazy to reskin for every single person that donates 10$ - maybe up the price a bit so it won't get spammed

Insanity

+1 my friends