Epic Perfect World

Brainpower Orbs

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
I would like to know if it possible that the Brainpower orbs a reward for doing BH 2 can be tradeable. I like many others have put my alts on other accounts and can not do the Account stash thing. Therefore my level 150 has some in the bank and there is nothing I can do with them. Just a thought :)

McStabby

I would like to know if it possible that the Brainpower orbs a reward for doing BH 2 can be tradeable. I like many others have put my alts on other accounts and can not do the Account stash thing. Therefore my level 150 has some in the bank and there is nothing I can do with them. Just a thought :)

They are only account stashable. I dont think they will become tradeable either.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno if thats a good idea, people would sell them instead of actually use them to lvl up their own characters.

hope you understand what i mean.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Ok thank you. I understand and was just an idea :)

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Bh 2 rewards are all tradable for now. If you want all of your untradable orbs to become tradable, do bh 2(you'll get a tradable orb) and drag the untradable ones to tradable ones.. It will all become tradable

Tali

Yup, Janrey's right, they're all tradeable.

But honestly? Is that a bad thing? Not only does it take 2 bounty hunts to get (which makes it slightly out of reach as a quick cash grab) each bounty hunt gives 10 ec, not including the bonus blue and purple quests. I'm not saying EC needs to flood the market, but I've noticed the supply is starting to dry up a bit.  :monkey-47:

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Ok i will explain this.. Due to a mistake in the last patch, they become indeed tradeble. It will be fixed in the next patch as Agatio already stated that.

The rep reward does not grat as well the huge amount of rep that it says. Still grant only 66 rep.

This was only a mistake and will be fixed.

All enjoy the game, and ty

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Tali

Ok i will explain this.. Due to a mistake in the last patch, they become indeed tradeble. It will be fixed in the next patch as Agatio already stated that.

The rep reward does not grat as well the huge amount of rep that it says. Still grant only 66 rep.

This was only a mistake and will be fixed.

All enjoy the game, and ty

Hopefully the server will be reset. I use elementclient.exe directly and still have my 14 m/s Black Unicorn, as do a LOT of scam shops I see  :monkey-18:

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Even tho the black unicorns show that they are 14m/s they are only 11 M/s, you can comparte that with any of the other mounts :)... That patch was fixed the day after by ET

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Tali

Even tho the black unicorns show that they are 14m/s they are only 11 M/s, you can comparte that with any of the other mounts :)... That patch was fixed the day after by ET

Of course, but for anyone running patch 40, their unicorns will display 14m/s, which won't be clientside. I see a lot of these 14 m/s ones still in shops at heinous prices from people in patch 40 :(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
they will be forced to patch next update dont worry  :-\
if they dont update tomorrow they wont be able to enter the envents  :police:
only ppl with v40 will see the 14m/s...not our fault if they dont patch the game and the fall for scmas. we announced it the whole day.