Epic Perfect World

Veno 1v1 and some pk

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
it's wonderful seeing how idiotic gameplay has turned
a class like venomancer that's barely touchable shouldn't have so much def potential...

nice video anyway I guess
Lez cry bout wiz's spark cuz thats OP and 4 aps R8 gof sins, mystics and wfs aint   :)) :)) :))

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
nice kpop : )
ty
a class like venomancer that's barely touchable shouldn't have so much def potential...

ty i guess

nice music.

tks tks :))
Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:27 pm by LailaMery

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Seeing as Venos are also really squishy they need that def potential.  :rolleyes:

Good video, Laila  ^-^

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
why mad blue names talking, Laila was one of the best even before the scripts existed and when GA disbanded literally every guild asked her to join, (ego boost for the year) but yeah laila is noob. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
why mad blue names talking, Laila was one of the best even before the scripts existed and when GA disbanded literally every guild asked her to join, (ego boost for the year) but yeah laila is noob.
year hasn't ended yet but your joke wins the award
"one of the best" lmao, sure 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
 when GA disbanded literally every guild asked her to join
lol wat
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

heiro

lol wat

damn pedro why so mean?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
nice vid, ignore script haters, we're all using them and ppl being butthurt and hypocrites about them don't solve anything apart from attention whoring, keep it up.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
lol wat

I can reject the application too after the person changes their mind  ??? do I really have to mention the names of these who tried to get her in?

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
aw thats not really nice posting only the wins of a 1vs1, wasnt it 9-2? where i died because of the 0pdef
good vid anyway, next time i should watch out who i'am fighting against i guess ): sadly

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I can reject the application too after the person changes their mind  ??? do I really have to mention the names of these who tried to get her in?
yes i'm sure that was the case  :normal-1: just simply to prove you not every guild really asked her to join , or even cared to accept.
on topic, nice video , just music wasn't my thing..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
nice vid, ignore script haters, we're all using them and ppl being butthurt and hypocrites about them don't solve anything apart from attention whoring, keep it up.
20/30 max ppl using script out of 500 epw ppl, so not every one but soon server is going crazy with script user player

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
just simply to prove you not every guild really asked her to join , or even cared to accept.
rejecting her doesn't mean u didn't ask her to join, I don't mean you personally, some og your officers did but whatever makes you happy,
lel noob laila now we both are rejected from artifex

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Alek(Tavern) just got heart attack.