newlove

Nice music but gameplay meh idontknow but nice video :'(

Offline unerring

• Characters: Mauritian , unerring , emoken
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice video laila  ;)

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
need all that def camp for a psy? seriously?
lmao every unknown been using macro gears asking for 1v1 left and right, people cry about it but when it's "friends" everyone seems to be ignorant about it
sad that you didnt accept any of my 1v1 requests  :)
I don't aw.
and nice vid lala

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
lmao every unknown been using macro gears asking for 1v1 left and right, people cry about it but when it's "friends" everyone seems to be ignorant about it
Lol #1 def camper say what 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I don't aw.
and nice vid lala
I don't either  :'(

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
Nice music but gameplay meh idontknow but nice video :'(
ty , i'll improve my gameplay since i just got back still missing some skills  :(
nice video laila  ;)

ty ;D
:pig-8: good vid
thank you !! :-[ :-[

I don't aw.
and nice vid lala
Thank you , change that signature :'(

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
lol every single person camps def which allows them to make a lot of mistakes they are not getting punished for.
can't really say anything about gameplay or music since i didn't bother to watch after seeing ur skillbar
no wonder most of the people that were considered good back then gave up on playoffs seeing this ridiculous amount of def parts 
sorry no hard feelings  :police:

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Nice one Laila  :-X

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
lol every single person camps def which allows them to make a lot of mistakes they are not getting punished for.
can't really say anything about gameplay or music since i didn't bother to watch after seeing ur skillbar
no wonder most of the people that were considered good back then gave up on playoffs seeing this ridiculous amount of def parts
sorry no hard feelings  :police:
so whats u point ? not using script and fighting em no script ?( i tried , didn't work ) i had to use it since its unfair , most ppl use it nowadays   :( ty for comm's O:-)
Nice one Laila  :-X

ty buster O:-)

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
so whats u point ? not using script and fighting em no script ?( i tried , didn't work ) i had to use it since its unfair , most ppl use it nowadays   :(ty for comm's O:-)
what i was pointing out is that this game requests no skills anymore and doesn't require any combination with genie and skills as well as timing.
i fight w.o def camp on ea,wr,wb still manage to kill 90% of def campers. it's just ppl that dont want to learn how to kill something but i know sometimes ur opponent's def gear is better than ur attack gear and u simply can't do anything to win him since he can just faith and change 7pieces of gear  :police:
the game itself became sad after def camp+scripts

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
what i was pointing out is that this game requests no skills anymore and doesn't require any combination with genie and skills as well as timing.
i fight w.o def camp on ea,wr,wb still manage to kill 90% of def campers. it's just ppl that dont want to learn how to kill something but i know sometimes ur opponent's def gear is better than ur attack gear and u simply can't do anything to win him since he can just faith and change 7pieces of gear  :police:
Not the game, the server.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
skazy lose to everyone with/without scripts lmfao easy easy
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
it's wonderful seeing how idiotic gameplay has turned
a class like venomancer that's barely touchable shouldn't have so much def potential...

nice video anyway I guess