Epic Perfect World

Patch v121

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
Thank you for the update, despite the fact i can't use eye texture on my seeker QQ

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
thx so good mount kiss kiss 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So when are lion barbs going to have a color change? + barbarian fail fashion? They looked fine when echo last posted about it
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2015, 12:45 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Ty kind sirs.
These eyes .* ---- *

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Ahh, thank you for the new patch GMs ❤️

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ty for patch QQ , new r8r icon daggers hehe  :-X

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
the sharingan eyes looks good on makeover guy, but they dont really appear ingame, its just red :/
+ thanks for patch 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Balance fix:
* Seeker's Rewinding Gesture's cooldown lowered to 90 seconds.
Let me be the only one excited about this decreased window of vulnerability then.

The biggest problem I ever ran into as a Seeker was not having this available after having to deal with a surprise attack, making it REALLY easy to die after a 1v1 while it was on CD. I love this change so much. Ty Aga
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
after the patch my account stash doubled its size, dunno if it was wanted or w.e.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Let me be the only one excited about this decreased window of vulnerability then.

The biggest problem I ever ran into as a Seeker was not having this available after having to deal with a surprise attack, making it REALLY easy to die after a 1v1 while it was on CD. I love this change so much. Ty Aga
APS seekers boosted.. Dear lord ;-;

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Then I have a question ... When you want to correct the balance of the NW ????
Please understand you will not be a normal game, while one faction of 90 people and another 150 ...
 if you do not go for the frost ... then you'll get 200+ coins ...
I think it is more important than the "style", "mounts", etc.
You can't just "fix" NW. It's not Aga's fault that NW is unbalanced, it's the mindset of the players. TBH, if it's possible, Aga should monitor how many people go to Nation Wars weekly and make a cap to the number of people allowed per nation, and once that cap is reached, you automatically get a different nation that way people either stay in that nation or just not go (though a good majority would probably still just not go..).

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 10:36 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
You can't just "fix" NW. It's not Aga's fault that NW is unbalanced, it's the mindset of the players. TBH, if it's possible, Aga should monitor how many people go to Nation Wars weekly and make a cap to the number of people allowed per nation, and once that cap is reached, you automatically get a different nation that way people either stay in that nation or just not go (though a good majority would probably still just not go..).

I agree with this. That's probably the only solution there is to make NW interesting or even the slightest bit of fun. If it's possible that is.