Epic Perfect World

Changing Gears

eternalagony23

As people have said in the thread above... everyone is able to get it, use it and so on. If they do or not is up to them. So no one should be complaining... I mean at least in my opinion. s:

you are still noob :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
The best players are still the best, before and after scripting became mainstream. I think scripts/def gear add to the gameplay actually, less random hiero's (which are super lame), more classes have become viable in both 1v1 and mass pk and all the classes have come closer in strength. The only classes I feel are behind atm is seeker, psy and wr, in that order.. Seeker is the absolute worst in mass, an afk person has about as much impact, they're okay in 1v1 though they lack damage. Psy is good in mass purely for their numerous aoes, the damage they do on buffed targets is quite mediocre even though you'd think otherwise (lol atk lvls), they also die very easily if caught in atk gear/black voodoo which they should be in most of the time, in 1v1s they're ehhh. Wr is super strong in mass pk, most important class alongside eps, but in 1v1s they're at a disadvantage against every class, worst dmg and bad defense since they've gotta be in dragon gear to have any shot at killing their opponents and even then the damage is sub par. Could go into more detail about everything but I don't feel like typing a lot. One more thing, if there was a rule against it you'd have no proper way of telling who was scripting or not, except if they recorded themselves doing it, it'd likely lead to unfair bans as some would get banned while others would get away with it either due to hiding it better or by being friends with certain people
Even tho I agree on most you said I disagree on the "scripts add to the gameplay"
How do they add to gameplay when 1 click allows you to be undead?you can *** up anything from badly timed skills bad use of genie and you will not get "punished" because you can 1 click and have not just another chance but another 10 chances
Imo anyone with 80+ iq can tell if someone is good at his class or not but hitting random ppl for 3ks when the first 2 hits where 9-10k doesn't add anything rather than a feeling to just play something else

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

you are still noob :police:
Not as noob as you are ):

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
all who complain about script making people godlike without having ever used one themselves should try using it and see what it actually does
+1 to everything Pib said
The best players are still the best, before and after scripting became mainstream. I think scripts/def gear add to the gameplay actually, less random hiero's (which are super lame), more classes have become viable in both 1v1 and mass pk and all the classes have come closer in strength. The only classes I feel are behind atm is seeker, psy and wr, in that order.. Seeker is the absolute worst in mass, an afk person has about as much impact, they're okay in 1v1 though they lack damage. Psy is good in mass purely for their numerous aoes, the damage they do on buffed targets is quite mediocre even though you'd think otherwise (lol atk lvls), they also die very easily if caught in atk gear/black voodoo which they should be in most of the time, in 1v1s they're ehhh. Wr is super strong in mass pk, most important class alongside eps, but in 1v1s they're at a disadvantage against every class, worst dmg and bad defense since they've gotta be in dragon gear to have any shot at killing their opponents and even then the damage is sub par. Could go into more detail about everything but I don't feel like typing a lot. One more thing, if there was a rule against it you'd have no proper way of telling who was scripting or not, except if they recorded themselves doing it, it'd likely lead to unfair bans as some would get banned while others would get away with it either due to hiding it better or by being friends with certain people
Didn't know it was a possibility...LMAO

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Any script guide soon ? Seriously... tss.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Any script guide soon ? Seriously... tss.

only macro allowed, scripting not so cant post guide for it ,gets deleted XD

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants

only macro allowed, scripting not so cant post guide for it ,gets deleted XD

Didn't GMs said both are allowed since it's "undetectable" ?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Yes. Otherwise it would just be a dead rule.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

8.1.  Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden. Rule does not concern mouse and keyboards macros.
scripts still not allowed then, just "mouse and keyboards macros"

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

8.1.  Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden. Rule does not concern mouse and keyboards macros.
Dont keyboard and mouse marcos require their own software also tho? ^^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
shh dont ruin their dreams

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

dw this makes no sense

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I mean, nice arguments and all. That's cool. You could always just restrict defense on certain classes then nobody would be able to macro from full attack to stone turtle. 

*coughs and sits quietly*

You obviously have not idea about what you are talking about. It just takes seconds to google what third-party program means.
From Wikipedia:
In computer programming, third party software component is a reusable software component developed to be either freely distributed or sold by an entity other than the original vendor of the development platform.

And there are tons of other definitions, but all of them are pretty similar.

Unfortunately, keyboard and mouse macros do contain their own programs and components, which was developed by a vendor other than the original vendor of the platform (third-party), and which can effectively cause a functional impact on the original platform (first/second-party-EPW), otherwise you (first/second-party) will not be using them.

I am not a computer expert, but I think those keyboard and mouse macros are really no different from scripting. Perhaps Agatio knows the answer better. I hope the developers can be clearer and more transparent on this issue though.