Epic Perfect World

Changing Gears

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
5 pages of sweaty nerds over something that is aloud these days

face it, fairest way is for everyone to use a script/macro then no one can complain. And everyone is on the same foot

It literally is aloud now, next thing you know you guys gonna cry about the usage of a mouse

if you dont like it, dont 1v1, dont mass or just quit the game

so tired of these complains about defense camp they all come from the same classes/players anyway
Lol i fak you

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

face it, fairest way is for everyone to use a script/macro then no one can complain. And everyone is on the same foot

It literally is aloud now, next thing you know you guys gonna cry about the usage of a mouse

so tired of these complains about defense camp they all come from the same classes/players anyway
Nerd macro mage L2P NOOOOOOOOOBBBB

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Nerd macro mage L2P NOOOOOOOOOBBBB
take me to the rice fields kid
Lol i fak you

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
take me to the rice fields kid
First come first serve adult.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline tssrfire

If you can't win with out scripts you are shit and artist is pure shit

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Scripts are love, Scripts are life.

What would I do without being able to swap 5 cards, and 12 pieces of gear in one keyboard click?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
The best players are still the best, before and after scripting became mainstream. I think scripts/def gear add to the gameplay actually, less random hiero's (which are super lame), more classes have become viable in both 1v1 and mass pk and all the classes have come closer in strength. The only classes I feel are behind atm is seeker, psy and wr, in that order.. Seeker is the absolute worst in mass, an afk person has about as much impact, they're okay in 1v1 though they lack damage. Psy is good in mass purely for their numerous aoes, the damage they do on buffed targets is quite mediocre even though you'd think otherwise (lol atk lvls), they also die very easily if caught in atk gear/black voodoo which they should be in most of the time, in 1v1s they're ehhh. Wr is super strong in mass pk, most important class alongside eps, but in 1v1s they're at a disadvantage against every class, worst dmg and bad defense since they've gotta be in dragon gear to have any shot at killing their opponents and even then the damage is sub par. Could go into more detail about everything but I don't feel like typing a lot. One more thing, if there was a rule against it you'd have no proper way of telling who was scripting or not, except if they recorded themselves doing it, it'd likely lead to unfair bans as some would get banned while others would get away with it either due to hiding it better or by being friends with certain people
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2015, 08:48 pm by Elitism

Angelica

The best players are still the best, before and after scripting became mainstream. I think scripts/def gear add to the gameplay actually, less random hiero's (which are super lame), more classes have become viable in both 1v1 and mass pk and all the classes have come closer in strength. The only classes I feel are behind atm is seeker, psy and wr, in that order.. Seeker is the absolute worst in mass, an afk person has about as much impact, they're okay in 1v1 though they lack damage. Psy is good in mass purely for their numerous aoes, the damage they do on buffed targets is quite mediocre even though you'd think otherwise (lol atk lvls), they also die very easily if caught in atk gear/black voodoo which they should be in most of the time, in 1v1s they're ehhh. Wr is super strong in mass pk, most important class alongside eps, but in 1v1s they're at a disadvantage against every class, worst dmg and horrible defense since they've gotta be in dragon gear to have any shot at killing their opponents and even then the damage is sub par. Could go into more detail about everything but I don't feel like typing a lot. One more thing, if there was a rule against it you'd have no proper way of telling who was scripting or not, except if they recorded themselves doing it, it'd likely lead to unfair bans as some would get banned while others would get away with it either due to hiding it better or by being friends with certain people

sorry pibbers i couldnt resist

Insanity

..? wtf woman
+1 pib alpha comment

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
The best players are still the best, before and after scripting became mainstream. I think scripts/def gear add to the gameplay actually, less random hiero's (which are super lame), more classes have become viable in both 1v1 and mass pk and all the classes have come closer in strength. The only classes I feel are behind atm is seeker, psy and wr, in that order.. Seeker is the absolute worst in mass, an afk person has about as much impact, they're okay in 1v1 though they lack damage. Psy is good in mass purely for their numerous aoes, the damage they do on buffed targets is quite mediocre even though you'd think otherwise (lol atk lvls), they also die very easily if caught in atk gear/black voodoo which they should be in most of the time, in 1v1s they're ehhh. Wr is super strong in mass pk, most important class alongside eps, but in 1v1s they're at a disadvantage against every class, worst dmg and bad defense since they've gotta be in dragon gear to have any shot at killing their opponents and even then the damage is sub par. Could go into more detail about everything but I don't feel like typing a lot. One more thing, if there was a rule against it you'd have no proper way of telling who was scripting or not, except if they recorded themselves doing it, it'd likely lead to unfair bans as some would get banned while others would get away with it either due to hiding it better or by being friends with certain people
didn't read past the second sentence. scripting doesn't add to the gameplay in any way, shape or form of course you wouldn't speak against something on which many of your "superior" friends rely.
stop trying to use fancy words to cover your buttlicking.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
didn't read past the second sentence. scripting doesn't add to the gameplay in any way, shape or form of course you wouldn't speak against something on which many of your "superior" friends rely.
stop trying to use fancy words to cover your buttlicking.
Nice opinion guy.

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
 I think scripts/def gear add to the gameplay actually, 
Are you bot?  :normal-16: first time hear scripts using is gameplay

eternalagony23

I think this thread is pointless. Next week someone else will make another thread about script/macro and the same nerds will be QQing in it. Don't know what the big deal is.You either use it or you don't . '.' I don't personally use it, probably never will. But I could careless about ppl who do.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I think this thread is pointless. Next week someone else will make another thread about script/macro and the same nerds will be QQing in it. Don't know what the big deal is.You either use it or you don't . '.' I don't personally use it, probably never will. But I could careless about ppl who do.
who using it they got big advantage from it, and others people playing normal so it should be unfair to every one : (

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
who using it they got big advantage from it, and others people playing normal so it should be unfair to every one : (
As people have said in the thread above... everyone is able to get it, use it and so on. If they do or not is up to them. So no one should be complaining... I mean at least in my opinion. s:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.