Epic Perfect World

Changing Gears

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
again i'll repeat, depending on the player.
Most of them seemed the same to me lol, only a few stood out but that's just me   :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
U nerds deserve punishment.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Almighty

wbs die so fast and easy the moment they try do something so it doesn't really matter in mass, especially if you get caught in attack gear.
Alpha 10-20 kdr when ever he has more than 20 kills, def items+macro so good 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
its not that its about scripts or sht
its about the switch itself which gives some advantage and made the pvp extremely stupid :police:
any1 with 6$ can buy a mouse with side buttons and download x button program and make a macro, not a big deal, its about the concept itself since there's no difference between a macro and a script, other than the fact that script is free ...
Exactly bro. Your right. This is why peole like me went and spent $230+ for gaming equipment. However, I think due to many people using scripts either remove them entirely or give everyone access to the same tools. It's honestly unfair to those who don't have them but have to deal with them. I personally like to fight fire with fire. No matter how much people complain about scripts, the people using them will continue to. So why let those people be the only ones on the server use them and gain that slight advantage?
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 04:51 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Exactly bro. Your right. This is why peole like me went and spent $230+ for gaming equipment. However, I think due to many people using scripts either remove them entirely or give everyone access to the same tools. It's honestly unfair to those who don't have them but have to deal with them. So I fight fire with fire.
They are easily available all over the internet, if you can't read Russian use website translator provided inside your browser, doesn't take too much efford to find a working one. And these gaming equipment macros tend to cause brief screenfreezes during gear switching so the ones you'll likely find on Russian sites are way better quality.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
What disgusts me is that people dont realize that using scripts and such its just an insult to urself and to ur own skills, ijs.
They be like "hey they do why shouldnt i?" LOOOOOOOOOOOL, i dont like how PK works nowdays even cuz its more a thing that rotates around fame than real facts, but still idm doggies using scripts so when they drop they feel even worse.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Remove Def staus on r8 , and cape, expect on wep, i dont care if people use ct and int both stil they'll die no wonder atleast not that
stupid fully def camp, so go use script as much as you can, make pure full dmg server, lets see how many factor born here :police:
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 05:52 pm by Clones

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Remove Def staus on r8 , and cape, expect on wep, i dont care if people use ct and int both stil they'll die no wonder atleast not that
stupid fully def camp, so go use script as much as you can, make pure full dmg server, lets see how many factor born here :police:
Sure if you will refund everyone C: hehe

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Illuminati confirmed
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
The stupidity is strong with some people :normal-9:
Saddest thing is that the ones who complain the most about it  only do it because they don't have access to the so called "script". I can assure you that every single one of you would use it if they had it
 :normal-2: :normal-19: No comment

i had acces for it and i could have getting it for a bm that can go 70 atk lvl to 99 def .....how would that be fair for some pk's ? or on my ea going from 106 atk to lets say 80-90 def ? you wanna be good play urself dont use scripts....

This would be op.....is dumb seeing archers camping def like they barbs.......

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
this ^

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
on sin its easier with or w.o macro to get a kill,  lmao . And wbs atm use it to switch from aps set or dph set dmg to a full rmd set mag ring def weap and true form insta to sz...
indeed

Offline Zauberer

• Characters: Zauberer/SimCheong
  • Faction: RedPanda
its not that its about scripts or sht
its about the switch itself which gives some advantage and made the pvp extremely stupid :police:
any1 with 6$ can buy a mouse with side buttons and download x button program and make a macro, not a big deal, its about the concept itself since there's no difference between a macro and a script, other than the fact that script is free ...
Just to give you an information macro is different from script. In macro you need to record everything you want to do and on script you need to make a code/program to make ur want happens.

Offline Zauberer

• Characters: Zauberer/SimCheong
  • Faction: RedPanda
To those who suggest to buy gaming equipment please donate to me I'm not like u guys that has a parent who will support you in game.. So if you dont want to give or will say its just a shit don't be mad in here. If you insist a gaming equipment to me then donate for me cause im poor. I wont waste real life money for games. To those who know some script please pm it to pm me...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Give macro plis

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked