Epic Perfect World

Changing Gears

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I feel like I played better/smarter before I used a macro, but that's just me.
every1 did, you couldn't just suicide into enemy guild with melee class, get a kill and escape your death, today that's just fine and easy to accomplish

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
every1 did, you couldn't just suicide into enemy guild with melee class, get a kill and escape your death, today that's just fine and easy to accomplish
I could though? lmao

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I suppose it does give a large advantage in a 1v1 playing field, but in mass pk it honestly makes the slightest difference.
on a mage it does give an advantage aswell as EAs as i've seen many decent ea's being 'way better' after these 'tools' got implemented since some switch 8 to 12 pieces becoming tanky but ye, its not that bad in mass as it is in 1v1 up to 5v5 and 6v6
anything that goes over a 10vs10 decreases the efficiency of macro since the dmg is too big for macro to boost def that much for a  difference

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Deno russian hacker

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I could though? lmao
yes on sin, death chain get a kill bail out big deal, im talking from wb pov

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Deno russian hacker
aye lmao

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
yes on sin, death chain get a kill bail out big deal, im talking from wb pov
I could do all of that shit without deathchain also, now how is a macro even going to compliment a wb? the class barely gets focused in mass and when it does, it dies fast.
unless it's some useless con wb running around doing shit.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I could do all of that shit without deathchain also, now how is a macro even going to compliment a wb? the class barely gets focused in mass and when it does, it dies fast.
Congratulations, you could switch gear manually.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Congratulations, you could switch gear manually.
Ty dude, it's not as hard as people make it out to be. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
on sin its easier with or w.o macro to get a kill,  lmao . And wbs atm use it to switch from aps set or dph set dmg to a full rmd set mag ring def weap and true form insta to sz...

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
it complimented me very well back in the day between using str gear and def gear especially in 1.5 where wbs were made relevant cuz of their knockdown, just because some wbs have reflexes like kittyrage and die w.o tick doesn't mean that there's no benefit in autoswap when player uses it smart way.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
on sin its easier with or w.o macro to get a kill,  lmao . And wbs atm use it to switch from aps set or dph set dmg to a full rmd set mag ring def weap and true form insta to sz...
Damn, they must have fun rpking then. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ty dude, it's not as hard as people make it out to be.
Better look who's saying otherwise then if you care.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
it complimented me very well back in the day between using str gear and def gear especially in 1.5 where wbs were made relevant cuz of their knockdown, just because some wbs have reflexes like kittyrage and die w.o tick doesn't mean that there's no benefit in autoswap when player uses it smart way.
wbs die so fast and easy the moment they try do something so it doesn't really matter in mass, especially if you get caught in attack gear.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
wbs die so fast and easy the moment they try do something so it doesn't really matter in mass, especially if you get caught in attack gear.
again i'll repeat, depending on the player.