Epic Perfect World

Changing Gears

Offline Zauberer

• Characters: Zauberer/SimCheong
  • Faction: RedPanda
Can someone help me for changing gears you know the def changing gears. I know lots of you guys this is a noob thing I'll accept it but if I dont do def switch lag will kill me. I'm really lagging now so please to those who know how to make it not by buying those expensive gears if you will suggest that and I can buy it, I'd rather buy a good connection than those things. So guys please help me.. thanks to those who will help me :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
i made a script guide in forum but gm delete it :(

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
changing gears for noobs, now days some shiter they think pro with script you can see in their videos how they switch fully set gear with 1click and Multimedia keybaord like razer and mouse, since old days we only pk with only attack set 1.3 and 1.4 gen,  so my point is if you really wanna pro trust me dont do this shet, just use def wep and attack wep and keep practice more often like rpk it makes you better gameplay in future and the timing.
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 09:35 am by bryan

Offline Zauberer

changing gears for noobs, now days some shiter they think pro with script and Multimedia keybaord like razer and mouse,
since old days we only pk with only attack set 1.3 and 1.4 gen,  so my point is if you really wanna pro trust me dont do this shet, just use def wep and attack wep and keep practice more often like rpk it makes you better gameplay in future and the timing.
Bro u dont know what I feel now. You cant change even a single weapon with lag here so don't judge. If you know the feeling of having a 2k ms then u can say I'm noob.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
changing gears for noobs, now days some shiter they think pro with script and Multimedia keybaord like razer and mouse,
since old days we only pk with only attack set 1.3 and 1.4 gen,  so my point is if you really wanna pro trust me dont do this shet, just use def wep and attack wep and keep practice more often like rpk it makes you better gameplay in future and the timing.

if everyone else stops script/macro then i will too  :)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
in 1.3 a ton of people used scripts for lock...

Offline Zauberer

If lag is fixed but I'm sure its not going to happen cause im far from server. If its not allowed I wont make anymore..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u try switching server links ? 1 2 3 and 4 ? they all lag for you ?

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me

a real pro doesn't need script/macro bro, if u play cs you gotta remember how they use cheat while they playing at home, but same as when they goes to play on lan they failed and blablabla so basically they peice of shit and noobs, 

Offline Zauberer

a real pro doesn't need script/macro bro, if u play cs you gotta remember how they use cheat while they playing at home, but same as when they goes to play on lan they failed and blablabla so basically they peice of shit and noobs,
Ur saying is an offline game lag isn't a problem for game like that except they play csgo cause as far as I know its online. So im not looking for a script/macro cause I want to be good I just want to give it a try cause I'm having a bad time on playing cause of lag...

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
Ur saying is an offline game lag isn't a problem for game like that except they play csgo cause as far as I know its online. So im not looking for a script/macro cause I want to be good I just want to give it a try cause I'm having a bad time on playing cause of lag...
cs isn't offline game, its lan. online,multiplayer, well try wtfast it reduce ping alot, and its pw dude i hope u have better connection net otherwise you can't play well, pw mostly depends on good net,
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2015, 09:40 am by bryan

Offline Zauberer

did u try switching server links ? 1 2 3 and 4 ? they all lag for you ?
Yes boss still lag :(

Offline Zauberer

cs isn't offline game, its lan. online,multiplayer, well try wtfast it reduce ping alot, and its pw dude i hope u have better connection net otherwise you can't play well, pw mostly depends on good net,
Yeah if u dont want me to have script/macro then donate money so i could have a good connection :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm not sure if scripts and macros will solve your lag problem :/
try rebooting your modem, flush ur pc dns, delete the temp files, etc...many things to do and check.

Angelica

pretty much this
a lot of people are against switching but since everyone else (90%) does it, sooner or later they wont have any choice if they really go for winning
it's not like it matters how good you are if you fight someone who is good and switches as well