• Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I'm scared and curious to know the things you have found on the deep web
 :normal-11: :normal-43:
Deep web is a scary place, dude.  :normal-11:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Promise my self that I won't masturbate the next time I'm on a plane but end up doing it anyways.

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu
At night when i'm playing epic and talking on skype, i talk too loud because of my headphones and end up getting yelled at  :-\

Offline Selethea

Spamming a person when he/she is offline, then I end up deleting the messages because later I find it too awkward to read, but sometimes it's just too late because an hour has passed (on skype).
Ingame when I see a female mystic, I must check her ini, gear, fashion... everything.  :-\

Sank you Sideris <3

heiro

saying to myself, 'i'll do it tomorrow', tomorrow comes and I say the same thing :/ Damn

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
At night when i'm playing epic and talking on skype, i talk too loud because of my headphones and end up getting yelled at :-\
this hahahah
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
hmmm irl ones :
-Being in holidays and tell my self '' this year im gonna be the best student and study very hard '' , basicly it never happens.
-Sometimes im too emotional and take things too serious 
-Forgetting im talking to my mom in english and not to my friends , cause she understands nothing bout it lol.

In Game :
-Always end up seeing good gameplays , checking other people gear and i start thinking that i want that class 
-Trying to find a person in tab that i want and just keep missing it all day , so i end up using T

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
- Saying I am going to go to bed soon but stay up an extra 6 hours
- Saying I am not going to help a jerk but end up helping them anyway

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
At night when i'm playing epic and talking on skype, i talk too loud because of my headphones and end up getting yelled at :-\
this.. LOL
I ss like anything and everything that I find funny/cute/useful/blackmail and save them for Skype status/forum sig.  :-X Watch what you pm me.

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
- Saying I am not going to help a jerk but end up helping them anyway
Same :( 

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
I have.. a bad habit of owning every single epw pet XDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

(And I agree on the helping ppl that are jerks and really dont deserve it... done it many times T.T)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
most of these aren't even habits lol

anyway, the one i tend to do the most is going to event forge/boutique forge in west archosaur to craft something with ec/elixirs/gs, then remembering it's been moved to gods giving

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
most of these aren't even habits lol

anyway, the one i tend to do the most is going to event forge/boutique forge in west archosaur to craft something with ec/elixirs/gs, then remembering it's been moved to gods giving
omg I do this every single time...literally everyday lol

Chocolatewashereshh.

Zirkon

Every morning when i wake up, to goto work, i'm saying "today i will go to sleep mega early, 100% sure", but somehow it never happens and end up going to sleep late.
I always do this LOL
Never works out