Epic Perfect World

Burdette EA 1v1

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You still think you're any good Cleaver ? it's okay you can claim it , if it makes u feel better , you think you are , we know what you are , remenber that lol.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So is there anyone that doesn't script these days or  :rolleyes:

Anyway good video. Was more interesting reading the posts on this thread.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
So is there anyone that doesn't script these days or  :rolleyes:

me.. all i have is def weapon and i use it only when i get purged in mass pks ..no scripts no def cards no def ring no def armor no vit tome  :-X

Offline C

• ☾⋆
me.. all i have is def weapon and i use it only when i get purged in mass pks ..no scripts no def cards no def ring no def armor no vit tome  :-X

My only gears  :'(

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

i dont have puzzle cube neck .. me won xD

eternalagony23

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

I'll show you a laggy video soon

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I'll show you a laggy video soon
ok go

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You can't prove that, he can simply say it was a macro. I can record myself using my macro software and getting the same result. However, this doesn't matter. I'm talking about it being undetectable in game, since if he didn't record himself doing it you wouldn't be able to notice the difference. As someone who's used both scripts and macros, they are extremely similar.
I can prove it though...compare this to the other macros. This doesn't even function with the use of hotkeys. Trust me, this is a script. Also do not lie, you haven't used a script, else you would have never said that.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I can prove it though...compare this to the other macros. This doesn't even function with the use of hotkeys. Trust me, this is a script. Also do not lie, you haven't used a script, else you would have never said that.

http://i.imgur.com/FtllgIT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tVNVHNH.jpg

Thank you to everyone else :)

Last Edit: Sept 02, 2015, 11:40 pm by Burdette

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video broski :-*

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
good video , was laggy most of the time :'(

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I played without macro for a long time while already having that keyboard until so many people used it ( you are one of them ) I had to use it myself, peope will keep switching more and more parts because of the amount of def gear you are able to make on this server. Regarding me swapping an entire gear set I never switched a complete set except for the archer video I made recently which was only from aps to ct.  People will complain about it regardless of what you do, so what's the point of hiding it? Macro doesn't make people better, but to all the people who  think it does go ahead and use it and see for yourself.

On topic: Great video, 1v1s were fun. Like I said, pm me anytime if you want to do more  ;)
I want 1v1 ur sin too :normal-12: but no script lol
on topic: best switch i've ever seen, impressive!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
I want 1v1 ur sin too :normal-12: but no script lol
on topic: best switch i've ever seen, impressive!
how can you know that if he'll use script or not,  :(