Epic Perfect World

Burdette EA 1v1

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
I played without macro for a long time while already having that keyboard until so many people used it ( you are one of them ) I had to use it myself, peope will keep switching more and more parts because of the amount of def gear you are able to make on this server. Regarding me swapping an entire gear set I never switched a complete set except for the archer video I made recently which was only from aps to ct.  People will complain about it regardless of what you do, so what's the point of hiding it? Macro doesn't make people better, but to all the people who do go ahead and use it if you think it does.

On topic: Great video, 1v1s were fun. Like I said, pm me anytime if you want to do more  ;)
 about this dont talk dude cuz  u r macro too idk  how u still calling ur self best player xd 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
about this dont talk dude cuz  u r macro too idk  how u still calling ur self best player xd
bot not macro zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Cleaver , what was that thread all about , some weeks ago you made it ? ... lol , well , he trully is ONE OF the best players , sin especially lol .. before people starting using the '' script '' he was known one of the best sins after Marko etc .. w.e lol 

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Cleaver , what was that thread all about , some weeks ago you made it ? ... lol , well , he trully is ONE OF the best players , sin especially lol .. before people starting using the '' script '' he was known one of the best sins after Marko etc .. w.e lol
Areashii still #1 though

Offline Areashi

• Banned
bot not macro zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you sure you know what a bot is?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I played without macro for a long time while already having that keyboard until so many people used it ( you are one of them ) I had to use it myself, peope will keep switching more and more parts because of the amount of def gear you are able to make on this server. Regarding me swapping an entire gear set I never switched a complete set except for the archer video I made recently which was only from aps to ct.  People will complain about it regardless of what you do, so what's the point of hiding it? Macro doesn't make people better, but to all the people who do go ahead and use it if you think it does.

On topic: Great video, 1v1s were fun. Like I said, pm me anytime if you want to do more  ;)
true dude so u lets say u are light class and since every mg class is camping pdef rings purify or what ever since 2012 so they def camp then switch to attack hit you 35k crit and how is that normal ofc you will use def camp its how this server is made big big dmg big big defense
" Macro doesn't make people better, but to all the people who do go ahead and use it if you think it does."
Yea dude so true
Nice video Burdette 

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
Cleaver , what was that thread all about , some weeks ago you made it ? ... lol , well , he trully is ONE OF the best players , sin especially lol .. before people starting using the '' script '' he was known one of the best sins after Marko etc .. w.e lol
go away sir  who are u to say my name its way alpha for u dont do it again stay clam u will be 4ever nothing to me bai 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
you sure you know what a bot is?
dont need be smart
just study about pc so u will know aswell ^^

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
good vid , showing wins and loss  :normal-42: top notch

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I played without macro for a long time while already having that keyboard until so many people used it ( you are one of them ) I had to use it myself, peope will keep switching more and more parts because of the amount of def gear you are able to make on this server. Regarding me swapping an entire gear set I never switched a complete set except for the archer video I made recently which was only from aps to ct.  People will complain about it regardless of what you do, so what's the point of hiding it? Macro doesn't make people better, but to all the people who  think it does go ahead and use it and see for yourself.

point im trying to make is there is a difference between scripting and gaming macro's on mouse or keyboard
I use a gaming mouse on wich i can swap some gears ye, i also have a button on it wich select pt leader and AA's it just makes the gameplay a bit easier.
I never used scripts so i might be wrong on this but when using 3 sets of gears (aps, chan, def) you can swap from either set to each other. When you use macro you have to swap 2 sets sometimes to get to the set you wanna use. This means it will take longer and its a lot more glitchy.
Thing im most afraid of is people who use certain scripts that they are also swapping card sets. Something a macro user would never do.
Either way it won't make you a god if you just macro/script but it will def improve your gameplay. 
I know you were always top level before swapping i was just pointing out that people aren't even trying to hide the fact they use scripts these days ;) while i think script is bannable and gaming gear isn't.
Lol i fak you

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
point im trying to make is there is a difference between scripting and gaming macro's on mouse or keyboard
I use a gaming mouse on wich i can swap some gears ye, i also have a button on it wich select pt leader and AA's it just makes the gameplay a bit easier.
I never used scripts so i might be wrong on this but when using 3 sets of gears (aps, chan, def) you can swap from either set to each other. When you use macro you have to swap 2 sets sometimes to get to the set you wanna use. This means it will take longer and its a lot more glitchy.
Thing im most afraid of is people who use certain scripts that they are also swapping card sets. Something a macro user would never do.
Either way it won't make you a god if you just macro/script but it will def improve your gameplay.
I know you were always top level before swapping i was just pointing out that people aren't even trying to hide the fact they use scripts these days ;) while i think script is bannable and gaming gear isn't.
Uhhhh I have a razer chroma and Naga and I can use synapse to swap between 3 sets of gears, not just 2, and chain different combos in league and I get no delay...... Also scripting is no longer bannable as it's undetectable and would end up being a dead rule, thus it was removed. Your also correct as macro/scripting doesn't make your god. It will definitely make things easier though.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
true dude so u lets say u are light class and since every mg class is camping pdef rings purify or what ever since 2012 so they def camp then switch to attack hit you 35k crit and how is that normal ofc you will use def camp its how this server is made big big dmg big big defense
" Macro doesn't make people better, but to all the people who do go ahead and use it if you think it does."
Yea dude so true
Nice video Burdette
nerf spark genie plz

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Also scripting is no longer bannable as it's undetectable and would end up being a dead rule, thus it was removed.
Mhmmm, MMMMMMmmmmmm. Yes. /sarcasm 
You can clearly see the script in this video, it's not a macro.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Mhmmm, MMMMMMmmmmmm. Yes. /sarcasm
You can clearly see the script in this video, it's not a macro.
You can't prove that, he can simply say it was a macro. I can record myself using my macro software and getting the same result. However, this doesn't matter. I'm talking about it being undetectable in game, since if he didn't record himself doing it you wouldn't be able to notice the difference. As someone who's used both scripts and macros, they are extremely similar.
"My honor is my loyalty