Epic Perfect World

Remove Fantasy Fruit from Maiden Kissed Chests

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Was wondering for the Maiden Kissed Chests you receive as a reward for Trivia NPCs if the Fantasy Fruits could be removed and be replaced with a Mystical Elixer or not be replaced by anything. They honestly don't really serve a purpose and I end up dropping them on the ground or NPCing them. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks they're useless.  :-X

Edit: Also tired of opening 14 chests and having a majority of them being useless Fruit.
If you all dont want them, mail them to me D: i have a use for it '-' good to lvl alts when too lazy to do PVE or something; sure 1m exp isnt much at all per fruit but still a way to level, think its not bad at all for new/low lvl players :/
neutral to this;
+1 if you all mail me the fruits next time xD
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 I like the EXP gain.

Also -1 because this suggestion is only aimed to benefit you getting more ironridge  :-\

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 I like the EXP gain.

Also -1 because this suggestion is only aimed to benefit you getting more ironridge  :-\
Not if you replace the fruit with a mystical elixier or anything really, chances to get a ridgeknife would be exactly the same as they are now.
OT: yes please

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1 I like the EXP gain.

Also -1 because this suggestion is only aimed to benefit you getting more ironridge  :-\
Best logic 2k15 Domrat!!!!!!!!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
First world problems.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
First world problems.
Sherlock

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
First world problems.
Lmao  :monkey-2: :monkey-2:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
-1 I like the EXP gain.

Reading is fundamental, Goldenwishes.

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
  • Characters: Muffled
  • Faction: Sup

sig by GM Mist
 avatar (enlarged) by Angela (Squishy)
 forum (full size) avatar by Dominija

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
i'm using them for lvling alts.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
-1 lol no
+1 to this post (-1 to C)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
no i need fantasy fruit to lvl alts -1

eternalagony23