Epic Perfect World

1337 presents- The Final Chapter| The Greatest Ever

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Can i be part of the 7 gods too? prepare shields ***er OC#1 for life nice video brothee me love you kiss me hard bby . Hoper to see you soon brothermate

heiro

Mine brother of the seven Gods, we gave the server the chance to stand beside us, as an army of Gods, We showed them how a real guild is leaded a holy God ancestor leader and the God of all mages - we did it brother, next time we pull of something even greater - we are the Lords best mages ever known : 1337,Ouroboros ; ) Forever in our hearts Outcasts - to be continued.  :-*
rofl until soochi came along xD

heiro

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
rofl until soochi came along xD
We showed how easy it is to kill low-caliber players with big mouth and ye soochi makes more kills with 1 3 spark than whole artifex together, we are the best ever existant OC ten thousand years old ancient lords who speak foul mouth is only jealous

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
neeeeeee ode zadnja normalna osoba ajujuj :normal-9:

Good luck with school and shit hope you get the chance to 1v1 some girlie to show her why they call you 13.37 huehe 
Video and music best as always those pks were fun~
Take care brotha Pavle :333

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Mine brother of the seven Gods, we gave the server the chance to stand beside us, as an army of Gods, We showed them how a real guild is leaded a holy God ancestor leader and the God of all mages - we did it brother, next time we pull of something even greater - we are the Lords best mages ever known : 1337,Ouroboros ; ) Forever in our hearts Outcasts - to be continued.  :-*
Nice words bro .. Pavle we miss u man we made strong friendship brother we will keep in touch , and dont forget Tea's 90 degree eye brows man
I hope you return as mage not annoying wr when you come back  :-*
Video was amusing as always good luck on school nerd kiss kiss

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
bests of bests..

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
u are the best bro...GL with ur school...

eternalagony23

Nice video brother, take care

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
Bro Best gameplay ever on all classes Tho , Was some good pk . Nice Music i like

Love brother <3  

Nice Script Good Script Best Script  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you my brother, was always a pleasure 1v1ing and pking with you, we talk soon.
Gonna miss you baby, talk on skype

ill carry on the name of greatest mage from now on :-*
Persas my bro, my edate, you still have a lot to learn but you'll get there no doubt. Was nice getting to know you man.

Best mage

Thanks
Nice video man
ty

Pavle good mage ever since nice bro and music was really hype :-*
Thank you my man

noob only know backstabb and still lost all 1v1's bad , really bad.
damn

^^ liked the video , the music was nice tc see ya around
glad you enjoyed  :)

6:40 Fight of best mages ever existanced
The last footage of the class of the Gods.

waiting for next summer already.. i hope there would be another chapter next summer. Best guild. Best leadership. Best guildmates (the real oc brothers)

Awesome video bro. best gameplay... been awesome running along your side.
Mousta my brother, it was always fun playing with you since the old vendetta times. We stay in touch my bro.

Rev my brother, one of the top mages ever on perfect world. The legacy we made and the bar we set for other mgs will never be forgotten my man.

Farewell bro, hope to see you back soon.

time to make my video soon too... :(

Goodbye my man, was fun 1v1in you.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. knock'd me out with this sht. Holy moly why r u so good? Defeating def campers with minimal usage of def wep?!
I didn't look that bad in fights either. I really hope to see you, if not in game then next time on Exit so i can introduce u to real music hehe.
First song so good, btw ty for showing it  :-*  I remember when we met, I thought u were typical serbian fag that is hungry for ec but u r by far best mg i've seen and can match up with me n maxy as elite. Hail to 1337!
Pedja jebeni pederu, your comments always amuse me. Ye man I hope we see each other there. Was nice knowing you bro.

Good video Pavle. Best mage. Good luck with school.
Thanks dude  ^-^

Good Video + Top Music+Gameplay
That Small pk we had at Lost city was fun
Sad to see you go again Pavle, but its Been Nice Few Months
And Good Luck on ur future stuff aswell ( College+Touring)
Hope to see u again someday.
Ye Zirkon was fun pking with and against you we stay in touch.

Can i be part of the 7 gods too? prepare shields ***er OC#1 for life nice video brothee me love you kiss me hard bby . Hoper to see you soon brothermate

Yolo my pinoy brother I'll miss you  :(
nice video m9 ;)

ty
neeeeeee ode zadnja normalna osoba ajujuj :normal-9:

Good luck with school and shit hope you get the chance to 1v1 some girlie to show her why they call you 13.37 huehe
Video and music best as always those pks were fun~
Take care brotha Pavle :333

LOL Tea, glad you enjoyed. Bye bye  :-* :-*

Nice words bro .. Pavle we miss u man we made strong friendship brother we will keep in touch , and dont forget Tea's 90 degree eye brows man

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nice vid tc in the school

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video& take care 

#OCneverdies

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The BM vs Barb fight was actually fun to watch. Nice video. Thank you for posting songs.  :police:

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.