Epic Perfect World

Fashion Hair

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Don't know if that was already sugggested but meh too lazy to go through all threads.
So I was wondering if it is possible, to make female chars able to wear male hair and male chars able to wear female hair, since I really like some male fash on female chars o.o

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
+1 Just like the old classes are now able to put on fashion hair of Tideborn, Earthguards, etc.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1

Allow males to use female hair too.  :police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Female hair is too small to fit on male heads properly.
Tideborns can use the other gernders hairstlyes in costumizations (even after the first creation of the toon) and the female ones just never really fit on a male toon. (male her is always too big for females too but that isnt as much of an issue)
If it works properly with hair fashion though or echo could fix it that would be great though.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
There is no way to rescale the hair models. Echo has looked into it.

So males using female hair is kind of pointless, because it would glitch due to being smaller.

A few of the males for fem would be nifty though.  :o

Offline Adriel

• Noob
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Artifex
So i am wondering is there anyway you can make male head fash optional to wear for females? :-[

Last Edit: Sept 02, 2015, 12:15 am by Adriel

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Pretty sure you have to make a new char and then use the code for that particular style. I -think-. lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Adriel

• Noob
Pretty sure you have to make a new char and then use the code for that particular style. I -think-. lol
Im talking about the custom ones in the Fash npcs not the default ones, sorry should of said that in the post

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
wep fash and hair aint removed after gender change so..... go male, wear them, go bk female.(yh ik its expensive but it works)

Offline Adriel

• Noob
wep fash and hair aint removed after gender change so..... go male, wear them, go bk female.(yh ik its expensive but it works)
Im not spending 2.5k ec every time i wanna switch hair styles xD

LillySatou

It's glitched (textures) every time you switch, though.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
... no1 has that many kidneys
jopaer/Mercenary