Epic Perfect World

Skill's Auto-Attack function

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So as a barbarian, especially while playing on DPH, there are specific skills that when used automatically start the 'Auto Attack' function.

Which can either be a benefit, or the opposite depending on the situation. For instance, a barbarian who is purely DPH wouldn't want this auto attack function to proceed right after the skill is casted when fighting a wizard with Arcane Defense.

However, as an APS barb, this can be quite handy- making combo's much more fluid in PvP.

The issue though? Not all skills have this.

So my question is, why do only specific skills have this function added? I've tested a few skills on my barbarian and nearly all of my useful skills have this auto-attack function once the skill has been casted.

And can this be added to other skills? As you'll be seeing below, I'm showing how this feature works. 

One skill in particular 'Bestial Onslaught' doesn't have this function added.. Can this be added? Or is this impossible?

LillySatou

As far as I'm aware it's impossible.

Goldengate

-1 Barbarian's job is to camp DEF and stay in untamed form for the rest of their lives.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think that may be something other classes do, like the BM or the seekers and so on... Not sure if it's a bad thing though, PWI probably meant for it to be that way.
If something could be done to improve it as Domgrath said, it would be great for those who DPH.
I personally think magic classes have too much privilege sometimes, compared with the rest.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 :rolleyes: cant you just press auto attack?

eternalagony23

-1 Barbarian's job is to camp DEF and stay in untamed form for the rest of their lives. 
l3l
OT - I doubt that is even possible to remove or add to skills m3n
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2015, 05:51 am by Swink

Offline Almighty

Remove it for EA if possible

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
And do you know why Onslaught doesn't? Because it's ranged skill. 
Skills with melee range got auto attack, skills that got set range independent from weapon, don't have it. 

KittYRagE

u can add the auto attack creating the skill u want to do and after that add the attack icon to the macro...

by using this macro is what u want skill auto attack function with macro

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Skills with melee range got auto attack, skills that got set range independent from weapon, don't have it.
That makes sense, alright, thanks.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
knife throw goes into auto attack when u click it

maybe idk wt ur talking abt
jopaer/Mercenary
There are 2 ways to avoid it; you can either do it in an automatic way or manual way. 
1) Use of skill macros - automatic
2) Figure it out yourself - manual

Offline 2

• Old Player
you must be bad rofl
u can add the auto attack creating the skill u want to do and after that add the attack icon to the macro...

by using this macro is what u want skill auto attack function with macro

LMFAO
on 1.3 you can add any skill to a macro by itself and it doesn't auto attack i.e glitching skills faster/efficiently on WR or fake cast stun on WB to make the enemy use something. this doesnt work on here
since we're playing on a garbage version you can just do it the old school way by tapping WASD a nanosecond after you cast the skill rofl