Epic Perfect World

It's time for that nationwars thread

Offline Sai

So as you all know, all the terribad kids use multiple alts to get into nationwars until 1 strikes it at frost then they leave with the rest of their alts, making for example frost @ 160 players vs the rest of the nations at 100-130 players.

Two ways of fixing this are
1. No more teams in NW's pre-start
2. Cap players in each nation at like 140

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
nw is a pve event.
ppl joining just for the sts.
its the exact reason that make them trying to join frost for more sts.
so if u joining it for sts, u can just do the same and join the winner side.
or if u r a pvp player, and u join just for some pvp, so whats the problem? just do ur pks and don't worry about loosing and getting less sts.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
There's not much of anything you can do about people bringing alts into nws, ips can't be checked because simply too many. People team up, and that's needed for some players, for support mainly. I doubt there would be a restriction put in for the number allowed into a nation because probably a good amount of work would have to be done for it. So either way not much is going to happen, at least in my opinion.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

eternalagony23

There's not much of anything you can do about people bringing alts into nws, ips can't be checked because simply too many. People team up, and that's needed for some players, for support mainly. I doubt there would be a restriction put in for the number allowed into a nation because probably a good amount of work would have to be done for it. So either way not much is going to happen, at least in my opinion.
ayee post farmer hi :police: xddddddd 

So as you all know, all the terribad kids use multiple alts to get into nationwars until 1 strikes it at frost then they leave with the rest of their alts, making for example frost @ 160 players vs the rest of the nations at 100-130 players.

Two ways of fixing this are
1. No more teams in NW's pre-start
2. Cap players in each nation at like 140

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26024.msg347289;topicseen#msg347289

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=22868.msg298001;topicseen#msg298001

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=8631.msg115020;topicseen#msg115020

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
ayee post farmer hi :police: xddddddd
:3333333

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
nw is a pve event.
ppl joining just for the sts.
its the exact reason that make them trying to join frost for more sts.
so if u joining it for sts, u can just do the same and join the winner side.
or if u r a pvp player, and u join just for some pvp, so whats the problem? just do ur pks and don't worry about loosing and getting less sts.
best answer.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
The sad thing I've noticed, is that a lot of people who complain about the issue, also contribute to it (not saying anyone in this thread does). It's just what I've noticed, is that people will whine about light, then leave then when they get light and join another nation on an alt, then come to the forums complaining about how light has so few people when they are part of the problem.
"My honor is my loyalty

Goldengate

Why would someone in the world spend their two hours of precious time in a broken instance?! Life is too short to be wasted...

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:05 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Theres no way to cap the players amount per nation. And I don't know how disabling pre-made squads would make people not join frost anymore. Joining a decent random squad inside can be difficult or often boring/disappointing. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Why would someone in the world spend their two hours of precious time in a broken instance?! Life is too short to be wasted...
Because they just want to have items....... 
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015, 12:04 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Another NW thread without solution... How cute. :rolleyes:
Theres no way to cap the players amount per nation. And I don't know how disabling pre-made squads would make people not join frost anymore. Joining a decent random squad inside can be difficult or often boring/disappointing.
Is it possible to rotate the positions of nations, so that you can know if it is the name of the nation or the "top" position that causes the problem.