Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
make only 2 nations :police:
this lol

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I would just like to add this SS i took...sometime i went NW recently..

Yes frost is still first but as you can see, an hour into NW light is in second place with the least players in it. So, you draw conclusions as you will :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Zapherian

You must be joking right? Why on earth would 2 nations deserve a boost since the nations are fine?
because ppl thinks other two nations are op and always want to join them. giving boost might make them feel balanced?  lol

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Yes frost is still first but as you can see, an hour into NW light is in second place with the least players in it. So, you draw conclusions as you will :D
i'm pretty sure that the nw did not end with light beeing in 2. place.

Offline Soulz

because ppl thinks other two nations are op and always want to join them. giving boost might make them feel balanced?  lol
Dude, who cares what stupid people think? From a coding point of view all 4 nations are equal and the players are distributed randomly. Just because retards leave the nation and join a better one ( with more players ) doesn`t mean that light or dark deserve a boost. 
If, for example, light was instead of frost, you would see all the people in light.
Can you think for a second before posting?

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
i'm pretty sure that the nw did not end with light beeing in 2. place.
No it did not, but that's highly besides the point.. My point is, if people would just try hard they could be fine in any nation. That is all.

01.01.2016. ♥

infernchidhu

My squad was in light...we were owning Frost, the difference is too big to be offset by just 1 good squad so it doesn't matter

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Frost will continue to win NW due to the sheer number of their people. In the long run, the other Nations don't have enough people to cover their lands. And Agatio has tried making 2 Nations before. I think there was coding issues.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
No it did not, but that's highly besides the point.. My point is, if people would just try hard they could be fine in any nation. That is all.
You are right, sorta, but not with that number difference if the quality of players is somewhat equal, Things will turn once they get focused.
Just like in mass pk, a small faction with just half a squad can do great for the longest time, once the other factions turn around and pay enough attention to them however....

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I honestly think being in Frost Nation and the fact it always wins is some placebo to people. 

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
make only 2 nations :police:

lol, nerd raul but i agree with u, 2nations only in nw sounds fun...  :police:

Offline Zapherian

Here is what i have concluded with the answers i found in this thread.
1. NW is fine its only ppls psycology.
2. GM are not allowed to interfere just because one leaves the nation and want to join frost for higher supply token. Coz its not cheating because we made 100+ alts for the events here.
3. I think its fine. If you want ST you join frost. Coz balanced NW gives lesser tokens than currently frost gives. And if you want pk then its easy just join any nation and pray its not frost.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
What about changing the colors and names? Or is that hard coded too?

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
we can always make it enable to enter nw with a sqd , like u will have to ask for sqd when ur inside not make it before . its seems the only solution to fix the nw atm xD