Epic Perfect World

Nation war must be balanced.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
People joinning Frost (or wateva is the land you guys say its better on the rewards) have some weird theories. there isnt a land with better or more rewards. people created that illusion...dunno why...
the top position is always associated with the winning side, the nw bases should have been positioned in each corner of map..
as it is atm, frost nation seems to be the 'top' in the foodchain due to positioning, js
just as when nw has barely been brought here, flame was worst nation due to people leaving just coz they were on bottom of map : D
if bases would have been possible to be changed in corners and make atleast an even out corner would have been better or put 2 nations only , one on left and one on right having no top or bottom , way better

Offline Nea

• Game Master
stop smoking weed, it's a coding issue.
how? if people leave their nation = coding issue ?
 i know alot of people that as soon as they get in light or flame instantly quit their squads and go afk rather than fighting
and if they get in frost they brag, lmao.

Offline Soulz

the top position is always associated with the winning side, the nw bases should have been positioned in each corner of map..
as it is atm, frost nation seems to be the 'top' in the foodchain due to positioning, js
just as when nw has barely been brought here, flame was worst nation due to people leaving just coz they were on bottom of map : D
if bases would have been possible to be changed in corners and make atleast an even out corner would have been better or put 2 nations only , one on left and one on right having no top or bottom , way better
The 2 nations change has been tried by Agatio and said, too many bugs occured. If the bases were in the corners, just to "spice" things a little bit, people will still leave the nations because they can`t comprehend the idea of losing. Your first point was right, it`s not coding ... it`s psychological.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
make only 2 nations :police:

Zirkon

+1 would solve everything 
i know agatio is trying to do it and its not been easy
but making it 2 nations would solve everything

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
if it was possible it really would solve all problems  :(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Can always make NW map smaller if i'm not wrong most of time each nation gets around 150 people? (i haven't NW in ages so idk) but Aga said he gonna wait for now but people should just wait till after Eclipse patch and see if something gonna change.Aswel there are always battales 10 vs 30  lands and w/e if is possible could edit every map to like 10 people max that way there won't be maps with retard numbers and people will just move to other lands most of people just open lands and leave (ST farm) which is aswel a good tactic to block other nations but still :police:
Turn your monitor upside down so you will see flame in the top position, and it may increase the chance of winning for flame nation.

infernchidhu

Turn your monitor upside down so you will see flame in the top position, and it may increase the chance of winning for flame nation.
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST POST 2K15

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Can always make NW map smaller if i'm not wrong most of time each nation gets around 150 people? (i haven't NW in ages so idk) but Aga said he gonna wait for now but people should just wait till after Eclipse patch and see if something gonna change.Aswel there are always battales 10 vs 30  lands and w/e if is possible could edit every map to like 10 people max that way there won't be maps with retard numbers and people will just move to other lands most of people just open lands and leave (ST farm) which is aswel a good tactic to block other nations but still :police:
you'd probably jspend more time trying to get into a map just for the map to be full when you are halfways there than actually fighting.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i wish it would work :(

Offline Zapherian

Seems like every one in forum knows its not the problem of coding or NW. Its only abt psycology. Then why is every one still leaving other nation until they find themself in frost?  Every one seems so intellegent when they say its not abt the nation war its how ppl here believe. But why there is 121 in light and 170+ in frost by the end of the war. And the lesser number has the more afkers too. So i dont want to know abt how 2 nation would fix NW and how changing in size of NW matters. Coz if it was possible Agatio would have implemented by now.
So my point is, lets not leave the nation you are in. Or lets leave frost for few weak. Make them loose. The the leavers might understand its not abt the nation.

LET THE FROST LOSE

Offline Soulz

So my point is, lets not leave the nation you are in. Or lets leave frost for few weak. Make them loose. The the leavers might understand its not abt the nation.

LET THE FROST LOSE
You can`t be this naive. 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Seems like every one in forum knows its not the problem of coding or NW. Its only abt psycology. Then why is every one still leaving other nation until they find themself in frost?  Every one seems so intellegent when they say its not abt the nation war its how ppl here believe. But why there is 121 in light and 170+ in frost by the end of the war. And the lesser number has the more afkers too. So i dont want to know abt how 2 nation would fix NW and how changing in size of NW matters. Coz if it was possible Agatio would have implemented by now.

LET THE FROST LOSE
Because we also know that not everyone will play along.

A big part of the people going to NW won't be reading this, not everyone uses the forum regulary.
Some of those people that do read this stayed in dark / light before too. No differece made.
Some might be willing to stay in light/ dark but not to leave frost, leaving frost is like saying nah ty to 200-300+ st the way things are atm. 
Some might give it a shot but get frustrated halfway threw, going afk or leaving.
Allover chances are if you stay in light tonight instead of not doing nw or playing an alt things will turn out just the way they do every other nw.

Thing is alot of people do nw for farming purposes not for fun and do care about the st. Therefore won't wanna take the risk.
And nothing will ever change even though they know it's not the games fault.