Epic Perfect World

Removing "Bound" from equipment

Offline LethalTamer

Can we make it possible to remove the option Bound from equipment?
I know the whole bound feature is for account security
but its a real shame to keep an item thats expensive but dont really use anymore sitting around
or maybe use that bound item to trade for a better instead of buying an entire new item
maybe add an option to remove the bound stat with the help of GM or Account Verification 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
right now, u just can destroy the bounded item, no way to unboud it.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
u had to think about it before u bound ur items.
(anyhow gaurdian scrolls are free here, there's no need to bound anything)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I think it's best there isn't a way to unbind items. It tells you when you go to bind them they can't be unbound. Plus there are guardian scrolls available to keep from dropping your items instead of binding them. Also, say someone gave their info away/sold the account (which people do  :rolleyes: >:( )  and they unbind the gear, sell it, blah blah, the owner wants the account back for whatever reason and then comes crying to us blaming us cause we unbound it and wants their stuff back. It'd just be a big chaotic mess. :/ 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline xHellraiserx

• Prestige
  • Characters: xHellraiserx
  • Faction: Overseers
^ Probably the best explanation why that won't happen and most accurate 
Looking for one! PM ME!

zSavX

I think it's best there isn't a way to unbind items. It tells you when you go to bind them they can't be unbound. Plus there are guardian scrolls available to keep from dropping your items instead of binding them. Also, say someone gave their info away/sold the account (which people do  :rolleyes: >:( )  and they unbind the gear, sell it, blah blah, the owner wants the account back for whatever reason and then comes crying to us blaming us cause we unbound it and wants their stuff back. It'd just be a big chaotic mess. :/
Well then you make them accept responsibility and keep it moving, it was their choice to give away the account either can regear up or they can move around at the end of the day...GM's don't hold a gun to anyone's head at all.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bound items work like capital punishment in Indonesia, they warn you before u do the shit.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
u had to think about it before u bound ur items.
(anyhow gaurdian scrolls are free here, there's no need to bound anything)
there is a way , its not out of the GMs power if you want evidence of agatio unbounding i can supply it, ive already made a thread which has received a lot of support but its been ignored by gms and devs 
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=29721.90 
leave a +1 here or any comment you may have 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do