Epic Perfect World

Horrid Lag Spikes

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So lately I've been having really horrible lag spikes. I was just wondering if it was me or the server and if anyone else is having the same issues. I'll go from 200 ms and suddenly spike up to anywhere to 8k-18k ms. I'm pretty sure it's the server since my computer is fine and I have fairly decent internet, 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
You're not the only one.. Recently I'm logging into 5-10k ping and dc roughly 5 times before I can actually play, even after I can get in game I get horrible lags and screen freezes :c

Offline C

• ☾⋆
You're not the only one.. Recently I'm logging into 5-10k ping and dc roughly 5 times before I can actually play, even after I can get in game I get horrible lags and screen freezes :c
It's mostly when there's any PK. Like whenever I do Heroic battle or even the smallest bit of PK I'll have lag spikes or the game will lag out and be frozen for a good 2 minutes but the rest of my computer and things running are totally fine.  :(

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
It's mostly when there's any PK. Like whenever I do Heroic battle or even the smallest bit of PK I'll have lag spikes or the game will lag out and be frozen for a good 2 minutes but the rest of my computer and things running are totally fine.  :(
yeah.. I thought at the start it was my net but I tested everything else on my laptop that was connected to my net, than a lot of qq threads started on forums, I guess its smth to do with epw, impossible for so many players to have the same problem without it being to do with the game itself :-X

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
lmao ***ing nerd speeds dude

Offline C

• ☾⋆
yeah.. I thought at the start it was my net but I tested everything else on my laptop that was connected to my net, than a lot of qq threads started on forums, I guess its smth to do with epw, impossible for so many players to have the same problem without it being to do with the game itself :-X

Figured it was the server. I haven't had this kind of lag before. Hopefully it gets fixed. I'd like to be able to PK without dying to stupid shit for once.

lmao ***ing nerd speeds dude

Don't hate.  :(

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'll just say what the server said when I pointed this out around a month ago..

Lol get a better net rofl

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
rofl get better net

Offline C

• ☾⋆
oh, you guys are so funny.  :police:

[2:54:00 PM] Marko: bruh
[2:54:04 PM] Marko: if people tell you to get better net
[2:54:05 PM] Marko: i will lose hope

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I'm not gonna tell you to get better internet or anything but I legit get no lag at all during any time of the day. This is my ping right now as I'm typing this, and I'm using public internet since my home internet is kinda shiittting out on me right now or else my ping would be around 100:

Even in asian pk max ping I get is 250 so I highly doubt it's the server, but hey, maybe it is, I have no idea, I just know that ping is perfectly fine for a lot of players too, not just myself.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think this is the game telling you to get better

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you're playing on link 1 or 2, try link 3. If you're playing on link 3, try 1. Altough it may not fix your problem, because disruption probably occurs closer to your location.

LillySatou

rofl get better net
So lately I've been having really horrible lag spikes. I was just wondering if it was me or the server and if anyone else is having the same issues. I'll go from 200 ms and suddenly spike up to anywhere to 8k-18k ms. I'm pretty sure it's the server since my computer is fine and I have fairly decent internet,

Like I've said before, it's not your internet at YOUR end, nor is it the server, it's the internet at the ISP's end. And as they are fully able to throttle ANYONE'S internet without question (you can thank America for that).....

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Like I've said before, it's not your internet at YOUR end, nor is it the server, it's the internet at the ISP's end. And as they are fully able to throttle ANYONE'S internet without question (you can thank America for that).....
WHY do you always capitalize RANDOM words

Goldengate

Where do you live?