Epic Perfect World

Kinsei - 1v1'ing good players

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
nice but zCastiel is awful but rest are good 1v1ers
I thought he good,but looking at video i didn't used potz or genie skill,so i don't know :)
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Disrupted

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
i stop trying after 10-0 and you post the 2 rounds i gave 0 fk nice1 men
No one said that u lost 1v1, 10-0 lol?
True i died in 10 sec many times but i used wrong belt too  :normal-18:

Insanity

No one said that u lost 1v1, 10-0 lol?
True i died in 10 sec many times but i used wrong belt too  :normal-18:
you post 2-2 making it look like you can actually get a draw with me when you're not even close

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
you post 2-2 making it look like you can actually get a draw with me when you're not even close
i didn't recorded all cuz i lag when use camtasia

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
1st nice video  :-X
ty
nice video :o
ty
the jumping was lame, not bad tho
:normal-2:
why so mad about jumping its ok in 1.4/1.5 it can fk u up more than help u unlike 1.3 its kiting too, nice1 insanity dead 2 time noob nice video

Ty, jump helped me too much
Look like yeah, when I see the vid of other monkey selfproclamed "good/best" EA, lol ...
You are good Kinsei !

When I see some of the ppl you 1v1'd, I have to admit: ...
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Nice vid man !
TY ,but... i'm not alien like Tobi
sad...and i dont mean about video...your jumping in 1v1's  :normal-43: , this is the new lvl of warning ea's?   :normal-2:
yes
very nice  :normal-30: your damage is insane, and one thing, jumping in 1v1s is bad ok  :normal-37:
but you are one of the best eas out there
Ty,I needed jump :normal-27:,saty very strong
sad...and i dont mean about video...your jumping in 1v1's  :normal-43: , this is the new lvl of warning ea's?   :normal-2:
yes Ty

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good Video Kinsei    :police:

:(  enemy mad    
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 03:01 pm by \Zeus/

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
ur a good ea but the jumping part agains satisfya made me turn off the video, its nothing but a cheap move
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
No one said you're a bad ea , you have a nice gameplay , but you should atleast say to who you lost in those 1v1's and for how many cause as you see your friends / guild mates are already barking saying you'r ebetter than them and u won whole 1v1 , when you did not ... other than that awesome video , keep them coming , glad to see you 1v1'ed someone people get to know these days , you're brave Kinsei  :normal-40:

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
No one said you're a bad ea , you have a nice gameplay , but you should atleast say to who you lost in those 1v1's and for how many cause as you see your friends / guild mates are already barking saying you'r ebetter than them and u won whole 1v1 , when you did not ... other than that awesome video , keep them coming , glad to see you 1v1'ed someone people get to know these days , you're brave Kinsei  :normal-40:
nobody care   get out of thread  hehehehhee  :( :'( ???

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
No one said you're a bad ea , you have a nice gameplay , but you should atleast say to who you lost in those 1v1's and for how many cause as you see your friends / guild mates are already barking saying you'r ebetter than them and u won whole 1v1 , when you did not ... other than that awesome video , keep them coming , glad to see you 1v1'ed someone people get to know these days , you're brave Kinsei  :normal-40:
i'm not better than them and yes, i lost.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
ur a good ea but the jumping part agains satisfya made me turn off the video, its nothing but a cheap move
exactly rofl.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Who cares, he just posted a video and never bashed anyone if his friends/ guildmates chose to do so that's not his problem.
Nice video Kins, maybe some arcanes in next one :police:

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
lol........ sins complaining about ea jumping vs sin.....