Epic Perfect World

Plz make new reaper class weapon fashion equipable for other class

Goldengate

Not sure how you guys do it but plz make new scyth weapon fashion available for other classes. For e.g i want to see my veno with scyth. I understand how animation may go wrong but plz make atleast 1 pataka abd hammer that looks like scyth (if possible :'( i dont want to change class just because i like that weapon) and yes thanks in advance.
Scythes would be enabled for Stormbringers only...
Echo already said that she can't edit Angelica weapons in any way other than the texture...
Sorry  :tiger-12:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Btw aga, when we gonna get those sabers?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Zapherian

Echo already said that she can't edit Angelica weapons in any way other than the texture...
Sorry  :tiger-12:
WoW really?  Echo confirmed that?  Then, for me there is nothing to wait in new patches. :(

Offline stuffmarket

Sorry  :tiger-12:
MM?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
MM?

Notice how it doesn't hold properly in the hand? That's why agatio said he didn't want to add it yet.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Notice how it doesn't hold properly in the hand? That's why agatio said he didn't want to add it yet.
ye like that little detail would make a diff...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
ye like that little detail would make a diff...
I'm not the one who made that decision. I personally would love having them.
"My honor is my loyalty

Angelica

not like the jade dynasty glaives are held properly
or most glaives for that matter

Offline Zapherian

Seems nice. Other said it worked just fine in another server.

Offline Zapherian

Seeker's floating over untamed's flyers seems preety much buggy than this. I wonder how atk animation goes. Holding in hand doesnot seems to be much problem.

Disrupted

not like the jade dynasty glaives are held properly
or most glaives for that matter

thats how jade dynasty weps are held in the actual game =) dont talk unless you know what you are talking about.

Angelica

thats how jade dynasty weps are held in the actual game =) dont talk unless you know what you are talking about.
:normal-43: so what? they still aren't held in the hand but a mile away from it yet that doesn't stop anyone from adding them because it's not such a big issue
don't talk unless you get the point of a post

Disrupted

:normal-43: so what? they still aren't held in the hand but a mile away from it yet that doesn't stop anyone from adding them because it's not such a big issue
don't talk unless you get the point of a post
your point of the post was irrelevant because of the fact they dont come near to touching the hand in the game it is in.

Angelica

your point of the post was irrelevant because of the fact they dont come near to touching the hand in the game it is in.
and this fact did not stop agatio from adding them anyway, although it doesn't touch the hand
so why should scythes not being held in the hand properly stop him from adding them?
that was my point

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i'm still your god in tera.