Offline Selethea

was a good pk, had a lot of fun xD

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Was some fun pk :D 

rockythequestion

Yeah was realllly fun! It has been a while since I participated to a fun pk like that! Was really awesome :) 

Thanks Neve, sadly I am not giving my computer or monitor but I can surely rec more videos for you ❤️

And yeah, my purges are not my biggest strenght, I purge random people? I doubt it since I pretty much AA every 3 seconds... But yeah I guess I purge all the time random people... Yeah I miss a lot of purges in immunities, I try to work on it, it was wordt before and instead of seeing it negatively I am proud of my progress :) thanks for your positive comment tho, will make sure to take note on it ;)

Angelica

your screen resolution must be a lot of fun to play with
anyways, try focusing more on their wrs; sometimes a wr came across you in the video but you didn't try everything to drain his chi. spam crush vigor, chi burn and the demon skill, it'll help a lot with getting CC'd less, the 0accuracy skill helps a lot too sometimes on aps classes as 90% of their hits will miss and you could save a few pt members with it, i mostly spam it on eas trying to snipe from the sides (you can also use grudge strike, it will slow their aps but this is not as effective, just in case you don't have chi)
also, if you purge, simply purge the person that is getting aa'd, it won't help if you purge a random person because they'll just be rebuffed too fast and they aren't getting hit, but i suppose that's obvious
spam summer sprint more often, the demon skill's immune can save you a lot while you kite; demon wfs are pretty much impossible to catch with immunity on and their speed, so it could save you when you're being aa'd
i'd recommend getting a puri or def wep for mass when you know you're going into the crowd, with dragon glaive you'll die very fast
oh and, fortify or summer sprint or natural synergy before feral or you'll be stuck stunned for the whole duration

these are my thoughts, nice video  :normal-25:
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 08:44 am by Scintilla

Zirkon

Nice Video and Good Music

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
anyways, try focusing more on their wrs; sometimes a wr came across you in the video but you didn't try everything to drain his chi. spam crush vigor, chi burn and the demon skill, it'll help a lot with getting CC'd less, the 0accuracy skill helps a lot too sometimes on aps classes as 90% of their hits will miss and you could save a few pt members with it, i mostly spam it on eas trying to snipe from the sides (you can also use grudge strike, it will slow their aps but this is not as effective, just in case you don't have chi)
also, if you purge, simply purge the person that is getting aa'd, it won't help if you purge a random person because they'll just be rebuffed too fast and they aren't getting hit, but i suppose that's obvious
spam summer sprint more often, the demon skill's immune can save you a lot while you kite; demon wfs are pretty much impossible to catch with immunity on and their speed, so it could save you when you're being aa'd
i'd recommend getting a puri or def wep for mass when you know you're going into the crowd, with dragon glaive you'll die very fast
oh and, fortify or summer sprint or natural synergy before feral or you'll be stuck stunned for the whole duration

stfu Nos

rockythequestion

Wawwww, you are amazing ❤️ Thank you for all the advice I will for sure work on all the points you told me :D I have a lot of respect for people like you that take time to help others instead of just puting negativity everywhere! Keep up the good work sir/hun and I wont tell you thank you enough for the help and positive vybe you are sharing to me and the community ❤️ Have a wonderful day :)

rockythequestion

Nice Video and Good Music
Thank you sir :)

eternalagony23

I came to stare at your perfect screen resolution :normal-26: :normal-48:
Nice vid + everything sabine said

Angelica

Wawwww, you are amazing ❤️ Thank you for all the advice I will for sure work on all the points you told me :D I have a lot of respect for people like you that take time to help others instead of just puting negativity everywhere! Keep up the good work sir/hun and I wont tell you thank you enough for the help and positive vybe you are sharing to me and the community ❤️ Have a wonderful day :)
wew that's very positive and unexpected, thank you  :normal-8:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
:( still jealous of your screen....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was gonna say same as Kiddo , might not be the good gameplay  from wf here but still was an awesome video to watch , +1 to music 

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
  • Characters: Muffled
  • Faction: Sup
nice video quality, what recording software do you use?

also you can use summer sprint + feral combo if it wasn't mentioned, crush vigor wr like mentioned (it will also help by getting chi because of the 50% chance of gaining a spark)

sig by GM Mist
 avatar (enlarged) by Angela (Squishy)
 forum (full size) avatar by Dominija

rockythequestion

I came to stare at your perfect screen resolution :normal-26: :normal-48:
Nice vid + everything sabine said
:( still jealous of your screen....
Just for you guys <3

Was gonna say same as Kiddo , might not be the good gameplay  from wf here but still was an awesome video to watch , +1 to music

Thank you sir, Im impressed everytime I see your comments, always positive and helps to build up either a better gameplay or better videos :) I really appreciate sir! Will definitively work on my gameplay, next video you will see a big progress in my gameplay (hopefully) ! :)

nice video quality, what recording software do you use?

also you can use summer sprint + feral combo if it wasn't mentioned, crush vigor wr like mentioned (it will also help by getting chi because of the 50% chance of gaining a spark)

So I used the full version of Fraps, No I didnt purchase it, I found it on a torrent so you can probably find it also :) However the quality mostly come from my screen resolution I think eheh :)
Btw Swink & Subzeroo, I almost purchased a 28'' monitor to add up to my 32'' but I found it abusive so I didnt ahahahah

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
nice video baby

I think ur clips got rearranged in messed up orders xD or had the same clip twice on the time line.

I need to teach you about transitions also.

I am glad u had fun <3

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart