Epic Perfect World

post farming

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I highly doubt I'm the only one getting pissed off with people who spend all their day spamming a thread with useless comments just to get forum veteran..

Is there anyway to make only your first comment on a thread count towards the post count? Maybe then it will reduce the amount of cancerous posts?

Angelica

maybe if supports and gms started being more useful and deleted all the braindead posts
also i don't think it'd help, because people like goldenwishes just go on every thread possible and leave a comment, so it'd just increase the amount of threads she posts in

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
maybe if supports and gms started being more useful and deleted all the braindead posts
also i don't think it'd help, because people like goldenwishes just go on every thread possible and leave a comment, so it'd just increase the amount of threads she posts in
she already posts in all.. Even goes back to ones from years ago to comment on rofl..

Angelica

she already posts in all.. Even goes back to ones from years ago to comment on rofl..
true story  :normal-32:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
:normal-32: not like something will stop her 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-32: not like something will stop her
this thread isn't about just her tho.. Altho she's definitely worst of them all

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
add annoyance lvl to warning lvl and get moderated for that too.
(mine would increase just now... lol)
but +1 to zyos idea

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
:tiger-16:

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
This is not how you fight cancer :police:

Goldengate

-1 would ruin the whole EPW community  :-*

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
:tiger-16:

:tiger-26:

I was going to pass this until I saw that.

It could be addressed, yes, but I don't really think there is a real middle ground. Some people are just annoying and you can't do anything except ignore it so.

Didn't you go from new player to old player title in less than two months anyway? So.. Its kind of like the pot calling the kettle black to me. /:

Most people here have post farmed at some point.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Adriel

• Noob
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Artifex
I am trying to get forum veteran but i'm at least commenting opinions, not to be annoying like some certain people... that are just commenting to just comment.