Epic Perfect World

Farming for End Game Stats

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
 no1 wants every1 walking around with best gears 
so just some lucky ppl should walk around with best gears? which is giving them some advantages.
and believe me, it won't affect the pk that much, u already can see wiz with 2x casting on wrist and 3x casting on chest in respect, but he dies just like others, those stats won't hurt the pk that much.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You could have donated that money to UNICEF and would have fully supported 76 children in Africa with meals for a year... http://empowersafrica.org/empowers-africa-is-pleased-to-announce-a-usd-7500-grant-to-the-child-supplementary-feeding-program-in-the-communities-surrounding-the-malilangwe-wildlife-reserve-in-zimbabwe/

I thought you were a hard gamer who spent 24/7 at NS and regularly used 200 alts at Ares every week...

God... Please help me :'(
Aww and you could be out spending your time at some charity organization handing out sandwiches to the poor and yet you are here "wasting" your time on pointing out what else he could have spend his money on. Same story.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

so just some lucky ppl should walk around with best gears? which is giving them some advantages.
and believe me, it won't affect the pk that much, u already can see wiz with 2x casting on wrist and 3x casting on chest in respect, but he dies just like others, those stats won't hurt the pk that much.

Yes thats sort of the point if you didnt know . As you said it doesnt matter if ppl have good or bad gear , in mass pk it makes no difference so whats the point ? 
 -1 Stop making nerf and qq4gear threads already ***ing retards ...

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
if we get such thing, then everybody will get their stat on main char eventually, for example u got 100 ares alt, u can calculate the time it takes u to get ur stats (for example 5mounth, but still u know after 5mounth u'r getting ur stat after that period of time)
and since its not going to be easy to get those stats on all alts, there will be a different between main chars and alts. (the difference will be abit more than what it is now)
I'm Not that Good

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE

Yes thats sort of the point if you didnt know . As you said it doesnt matter if ppl have good or bad gear , in mass pk it makes no difference so whats the point ?
 -1 Stop making nerf and qq4gear threads already ***ing retards ...
who said it won't make difference?
the different isn't huge, and its almost same, just abit better.
but there is still some differences, even 1 extra att lvl, is important for ppl, although that 1 extra att lvl won't make a huge different (for example at ring).
I'm Not that Good

Offline BriEsT

• Don
who said it won't make difference?
the different isn't huge, and its almost same, just abit better.
but there is still some differences, even 1 extra att lvl, is important for ppl, although that 1 extra att lvl won't make a huge different (for example at ring).
 And then everyone will quit playing epic in 3 months . Random stats are one of the reasons why this server is still alive after such long time my man .

Zirkon

And then everyone will quit playing epic in 3 months . Random stats are one of the reasons why this server is still alive after such long time my man .
+1 on this
Thats why this server have lasted so longer than other servers 
(one of the reasons)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
+1 on this
Thats why this server have lasted so longer than other servers
(one of the reasons)
so the reason for lasting longer than other servers is the PVE.
nice conclusion.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2015, 03:36 pm by AuH.s.n
I'm Not that Good

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
so the reason for lasting longer than other servers is the PVE.
nice conclusion.
Nice irony.
The reason is PvE and a lot of other stuff, just like Zirkon wrote. Dozens of things that match perfectly together.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2015, 03:47 pm by Agatio

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
even tho i have worst luck and have to spend on my gear more than anyone else -1 for obvious reasons dude, r8 and random stats is what keeps this server alive

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
even tho i have worst luck and have to spend on my gear more than anyone else -1 for obvious reasons dude, r8 and random stats is what keeps this server alive
my luck is worst mang
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
my chest by now ate 120k ec (gear alltogether maybe 300k ec) but i will keep rolling till i got the stats i want... 

Edit: yeah i know that some ppl make around 200k ec per month with alt farming so the amount of ec i spent isnt considered as much...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
The server is fine the way it is atm, no need to change anything...if there is no challenge to better your gear it will be boring here...about farming question make a army of toons and sign in every day will in order to get alot of event tokens at the end of the month to convert for reshape items...at least there is always something to work for and a reason to strive for better and if everyone has awesome gear whats the point in any game for that reason of point...ijs.. love the game and have fun guys  :) :) :)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
my chest by now ate 120k ec (gear alltogether maybe 300k ec) but i will keep rolling till i got the stats i want...  

Edit: yeah i know that some ppl make around 200k ec per month with alt farming so the amount of ec i spent isnt considered as much...
:-X I've spent 1.4mil+ ec on my psy, that's not including my alts lol.. And I'm still not done :'(

eternalagony23

How many times has this been suggested lmao 
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
No for all obvious reasons  :-X
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2015, 04:20 pm by Swink