Epic Perfect World

Choose your two favorite

• : D
also pewdiepie
Pewdiepie playing epw.....
mydream
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Pewdiepie playing epw.....
mydream
Beats everyone else's choices as this one's not biased

Offline Quit

• Quited
David and David if he has youtube channel.....ROFLMAO

On Topic: Cant choose coz all pk videoz are good as in 100% goooodddd ^-^

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
xar playing sage barb
xar playing demon barb

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
PeeKayz
IcyTech
BeNicePlease
Kfc
PK_BARB
 :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Nutella
Nucrema
Merenda
:police:

Goldengate

Anyone who spends a dime of their lifetime to eventually create YouTube videos and do their best to entertain people...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well since brent haven't post any videos , im pretty sure he have been busy irl , but his videos was nice to watch , especially the music .. loved it tbh , obviously i like other people that make videos , but i decided to choose only two , im gonna add maxime tho 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
zFlashx, maxime and Elijah,when he was making
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2015, 08:52 pm by Maxy/AlIucinatio

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sins youtubers seem to be liked..
Never liked sins video tbh.

Elijah - From far, the best.. He was so hated, he was talking so much. Again he was so hated... He made so many people mad as fk. He was one of the first famous Wizard. He was a nice player, challenger.. Always here for drama, provocation and pvp. OP computer, nice gameplay. And again.. so hated, best youtuber ever...

---

Harpist  - His videos aren't specially nice but he is the biggest massacre video maker (let's be honest...) and he generally show destruction of people I don't like because they are a bunch of hypocrites and l1ckers... I feel well when I watch his vids.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
 he generally show destruction of people I don't like because they are a bunch of hypocrites and l1ckers... I feel well when I watch his vids.
:normal-2: :normal-43:
On topic: Geo (because I prefer ea pov and I like his music), and Xar (no need to go into details)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Harpist  - His videos aren't specially nice but he is the biggest massacre video maker (let's be honest...) and he generally show destruction of people I don't like because they are a bunch of hypocrites and l1ckers... I feel well when I watch his vids.
power of editing xDDDDDD

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
power of editing xDDDDDD
xDDDDDD hi nig  :-X

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes of course..
Isn't it the point of the thread ? ...
We aren't talking about "best ea or not"..

Edit or no, all the frags are real... and each one can have his opinion. It's a massacre.
Rev and Kialandi they make me laugh my ass off