• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
i would say +1 but when psy use his buff on my chars its annoy as fk
no ..
oh. didn't think of this. I CHANGE TO -1 LOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i would say +1 but when psy use his buff on my chars its annoy as fk
no ..
why ? vengance sage dosen't consume mana. if is demon ye gg u are fckt but u can use your proctetions and shuld't work. 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
why ? vengance sage dosen't consume mana. if is demon ye gg u are fckt but u can use your proctetions and shuld't work.
well image "im plying on mg and a psy buff me (from our pt..) and a sin with str genie apsing me " wat i can do without mana ..?
i rly dont see any reason to dont make it atleast for 30min (l3l) but when that happend ..?
u said it will take 20/15 sec to rebuff , could ask aga to remove ct from this skill and it will like wolf emblem on sin , insta cast
its my option cuz many time happened to me , even when i went 3v3 event ... (random 3v3) i had wait for it ..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

You'd see every trythard in mass pk/tw making buff alts to have 30 minute long psychic sage buffs and then it'd just be completely sht

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

You'd see every trythard in mass pk/tw making buff alts to have 30 minute long psychic sage buffs and then it'd just be completely sht
Would anyone even make a psy, just for that buff....?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
dude u cant image how that buff is funny ..
on another server , once i used it on my wb
and sin killed hisself
my wb had 380/370k hp yeh ..

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Thinking the same.. Besides isn't one of the buffs already self buff only?

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

Well considering Silence is a self buff I actually don't think it's bad and the dmg reflect, isn't even much, no reason to rage o_o

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Not a bad idea but being able to overwrite would be better.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Another server did this once. And I will tell you right now, reflect and damage reduction from soul of vengeance does make a difference.

Proof: Check the people doing it, I did as well. And this was over 2 years ago

infernchidhu

NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

this guy says -1 for everything but barb buffs and mage nerfs....
even though i'd +1 this, agatio doesn't mod skills, so it won't happen

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Another server did this once. And I will tell you right now, reflect and damage reduction from soul of vengeance does make a difference.

Proof: Check the people doing it, I did as well. And this was over 2 years ago

Basing things off of another server from 2 years ago that no longer exists is kind of pointless.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
NO -1 , then everyone would ask for each class a buff so they won't get bored of rebuffing. For example sin Tidal's . In some 1v1's  people wait for the CD to go off. It does not hurt you if you have to rebuff your self tho , are you that lazy ? <.< -1

Goldengate

Life is too short for making stuff perfect...

Will say +1 cuz Psys should keep on wanting every little thing they could get to stand out  :-X

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Life is too short for making stuff perfect...

Will say +1 cuz Psys should keep on wanting every little thing they could get to stand out  :-X
I'm offended. Gm ban plz