Epic Perfect World

update server connection failed any help?

Offline iCantArcher

im unable to patch to new version and it wont let me log on cause version to low i dont really know what else to try i redownloaded any ideas?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Add whole EPW directory to your anti virus exception list and check again.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Here, follow these steps. Hope they help :)

Patcher won't update or Patcher message: Update server connection fails
- Run the patcher as administrator and check again
- Add launcher.exe / patcher.exe / elementclient.exe to your antivirus exception list and check again
- Copy updateserver file attached to the bottom of this post and paste in EPW/patcher/server. Then restart the patcher and check again
- Run fixit.bat in EPW/launcher and then click 'Verify' button on game patcher
- Restart the PC and router, then check again
- if methods above fail, please patch the game manually: http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=patches
- Alternately redownload / reinstall the client

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
GM's are bestie

Offline iCantArcher

ive done all of that stuff and NONE of it has worked and ive uninstalled and redownloaded 3 times so i need a new method

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well the patcher must be blocked by either your firewall or anti-virus, there's no other option.

Offline iCantArcher

ive added each and every file of the game to anti virus and i have no fire wall on AT ALL so idk what to do

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-37: try using proxy

Offline iCantArcher

proxy? what do u mean

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
proxy? what do u mean
where are you from ?

Offline iCantArcher

america just not to tech savy

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
america just not to tech savy
no lol, i wanted to know because i know some countries block things like this (like my country does from time to time) and you can't update the game unless you use proxy, but i doubt it's the reason now, maybe ask one of your friends to help you via teamviewer ? idk

Offline iCantArcher

i have no idea what to do and i cant figure anything out ive added EPW as a whole file to my anti virus and ive added the launcher and patcher ive redownloaded ive tryed manually updating ive tryed rebooting router computer ive done everything on every post ive found like this

Offline iCantArcher

i guess ill just redownload again ;/

Offline iCantArcher

update on issue ive redownloaded for the 4th time added to firewall and turned off fire wall i added to my anti virus and turned it off and it still gives the same problem ive also repeated the steps over and over for that thing u said to try how can i get on game im about to say screw it and just leave