Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video , I enjoyed watching 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I didn't watch the video so I didn't know that, but yeah, I guess a sin is more than fine for that.
To be an anti ep or dd pt I guess? :/

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice Vid 

Was cool pk too bad i was lagging like no tomorrow

:police:

you are still a nerd
:police:nerd you, ty lagging blademaster
King Unibrow OP! ???

^-^idol jade
:monkey-37: :monkey-37: :monkey-37: so ez
:tiger-18: :tiger-18: :tiger-18:
i was sleeping .. but sames like my bro went pk with wr o.o'
he dc'd every 1minute ok
Better music this time nerd, gz.
Was fun pk  :monkey-44:
O:-) ty master ep
Nice video and music

thxx
great video bro! was really fun pk.
I hope those warning sins watch this and take note of how you and karoo played haha
x_vuk_x and cibassa are idols ok, 
and yeah was really some good stuff 
good gameplay but  stop leading pt as a sin man. your team either don't AA or follow you into their deaths lol
i really had no other choice, i dont enjoy leading a squad  :( thx anyway  ^-^
Bad video FellMyPoison  :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: nob sir
nob                      

nob u
It's not only about aa'ing but also the positioning. If you have a sin leading the squand then all of your squad will be running around like headless chickens because they don't know where to stand. You're also only saying that because you have no decent ea in faction; if you had a decent ea to lead pts you wouldn't be saying that. Trust me, I used to lead pts as a sin and thought it was a good idea, now every time I see a sin leading a pt it makes me wanna cry in a corner.

if any archer was around i would pass em lead, but squad had no leading class or someone with experience  sir mittens play sin again pls  :( used to be idol sin
also sins could be best squad leaders of some type of squads i think  :'(
nice video , I enjoyed watching

ty alex 

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video Omar-chan aka FeelMyPotion ;)

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
actually its easier to aa on omar than it is to on most archers.
yeh cuz u hit from distance , how about i have to spam immun x100000000 to purge his target nooob sin noob faction :)) also bad video and gay music

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-25: ey nice video fmp, awesome music too :normal-15:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
yeh cuz u hit from distance , how about i have to spam immun x100000000 to purge his target nooob sin noob faction :)) also bad video and gay music
i actually prefer him as squad lead with my veno rather than with my psy xD

Offline BriEsT

• Don
good gameplay but  stop leading pt as a sin man. your team either don't AA or follow you into their deaths lol
 Didnt watch vid but checked the pt , his pt was shit anyway so it didnt matter whos gonna lead it ( I meant the classes btw ) .

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice Video Omar-chan aka FeelMyPotion ;)

thx bro  O:-)
yeh cuz u hit from distance , how about i have to spam immun x100000000 to purge his target nooob sin noob faction :)) also bad video and gay music
:normal-43: retard
:normal-25: ey nice video fmp, awesome music too :normal-15:

aye thanks  :tiger-25:

Disrupted

One day ill be able to pvp :'c

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Leading with sin bad idea I did it in the past when this was still OK to do but nowadays you cant PK like that anymore, you need a longrange DD with observation and distance to overlook PK and pick better targets, your most of the time zoomed in on yourself and just 1-2 players, yes you stay with ur PT members but the way you PK with sin as lead seems to make EA's useless( not to mention always frontline position cause of sin close-range ) not bullshtting you dude but make a range DD pt lead only a tip 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
ye i agree with rev , sin leading now days is not good with eas etc on squad ..  

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
ye i agree with rev , sin leading now days is not good with eas etc on squad ..  

Leading with sin bad idea I did it in the past when this was still OK to do but nowadays you cant PK like that anymore, you need a longrange DD with observation and distance to overlook PK and pick better targets, your most of the time zoomed in on yourself and just 1-2 players, yes you stay with ur PT members but the way you PK with sin as lead seems to make EA's useless( not to mention always frontline position cause of sin close-range ) not bullshtting you dude but make a range DD pt lead only a tip

if both of u watched the vid ....you wouldv noticed there is no ea's in squad.....so yea leading with sin is ok :D 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

if both of u watched the vid ....you wouldv noticed there is no ea's in squad.....so yea leading with sin is ok :D
picture is you

Offline Dev

• Old Player
picture is you
No time for amateurs. Are you ready for BO3, brother?!?!  :police: