Epic Perfect World

Time Zone

Offline asonebok

First of all i just wanna suggest the time Zones of TW.. actually Agatio if you calculate all the players. 25-40% of your players were Filipinos.. and we already suffered 10 months of very early time Zone. 3-5am TW. or simply 20:00 Server time. can't you change it to 10:00 server time or 9:00 server time? for us to attend on it. in DarkOrders we have 80 active members but in TW only 12 can attend coz its very early.. and its very favorable for NH, NN, EH.. because its very exactly afternoon on their country.. Look who has the best items and factions.. them. why? its simply because they can win every TW because its exactly on the time Zone. but if you notice if you can adjust it very nicely we can defeat them. maybe its time for us to have a happy TW. that's all thank you so much. :* Godbless.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
totaly i think most of pew players r asian and awww atm Tw time in here is like 1 am~ in middle east area and for ppl live in filipins most be 2-3 am~i think its kinda hard for most of players come TW cuz have work or school after thatif we back TW 2 before it will be awsome that wa my idea.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline WarMachine

You don't know who you can and cannot defeat in tw until you actually fight some one. TW isn't as easy as grouping up and taking west. It takes coordination, team work and strategy. Also you failed to mention all of the other who are active in TW Frozen,Eternal,Vengeance,Oblivion,Xpendables,Ascend,Reign,Elysium. All of these guilds fought to own the land they have now its not simply because of time zone differences.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
bravo kahmal u r like Feild marshal rommel him self, we r nt talking about who can win, we r talking about its hard 2 we come TW that time, so we ask aga changes it.
ty
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
what tiem do you have these 80 people online ? .. lets set up a fac. vs fac. pk at that hour? lol
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline WarMachine

Actually her post does say she can "beat them". Re read Allysons post.

Offline SHINIGAMI

we r nt talking about who can win, we r talking about its hard 2 we come TW that time, so we ask aga changes it.
ty

READ WHAT ALLYSON SAID !!! lmao..

but if you notice if you can adjust it very nicely we can defeat them.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
when i said we i dont say me and ally i said we means me and my family members and some freinds well missed understood i think, i dont think ally can beat u guys cuz of some skills u have and other ppl dont , all i want is TW time change and i can have fun in TW with my freinds
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline SHINIGAMI

welll WE (Kahmal, me , and our family) are talking to allyson.. :)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
go hard sir, i know u dont readed my post at all qq xD
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
and 2 u ally if u see,first when u r a leader u must act 2 everyone good and try 2 get good players u need 2 make no drama in fac 2 some ppl leave,u need 2 get ppl who can speak ENG and can understand rechader, u need 2 have vent and site for more orqinize.
magin u have it all and u got 80 player for TW and everythinks perfect for TW u need 2 have alot of EXP with out it u cant lead ur army, for example when is right time 2 atk they base when is right time 2 defend base and such thinks, this EXP happens with doing alot of TWs its like a kid goes 2 school after a while he/she can wright.
u need 2 have alot of plans for TW u must make it before TW for example guys pla B [all goes 2 middle of b line and fight with them while catas r marching in c line 2 they base] let me tell u this way victorious warrios win first and then go 2 war while defeated warrios go in war first and then seek 2 win, what i ment? when uhave ur plans readythere will be less time 2 waste for chaging possitions but if u dont have plans and u want make one during battle it makes u lost alot of time, time is very nececcery think.
idk about labs i cant lie but Kahmal got alot EXP for TW its was cuz of DW and hes Faction name by Tempest, eccept nohomo there isnt any faction have those thinks i said, they dont have site[or ppl dont active on it] orppl dont come in vent cuz they cant speak eng well and not 80 ppl for TW and not a great general~ 2 lead army.

they will rule EPW cuz they have it all and i dont think for long time any fac can beat them.

there is some tactis when ur faction isweaker like make ally with other factions and gank lands [u can bid one land  other 2 can bid other lands] TWs will be same time and soooo hard 2 defend all, but yet leaders of Factions dont do that, cuz they think if they do they ll lose all lands well, it ca n be true but ppl leaders of most fac dont want go against NH.

Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
and i most say this 2 NH faction got alot of DW players which done alot of TWs and know how 2 TW most of ppl dont know how 2 TW sowhile u r learning how 2 TW they r geting lands 1 by 1 exept leadship its very importent ppl how 2 know TW
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline natika

this discussion is endless and has not solution.
In my faction half of people coming to TW their time is 1-5am and they coming. TW is at  weekend and for many ppl easier come to TW at night and not at the afternoon - many of us have real life also:)

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Agatio if you calculate all the players. 25-40% of your players were Filipinos.. and we already suffered 10 months of very early time Zone. 3-5am TW. or simply 20:00 Server time. can't you change it to 10:00 server time or 9:00 server time? for us to attend on it. in DarkOrders we have 80 active members but in TW only 12 can attend coz its very early.. and its very favorable for NH, NN, EH.. because its very exactly afternoon on their country.. Look who has the best items and factions.. them. why? its simply because they can win every TW because its exactly on the time Zone. but if you notice if you can adjust it very nicely we can defeat them. maybe its time for us to have a happy TW. that's all thank you so much. :* Godbless.

I highly doubt that filipino's make up 40 percent of the server, first of all. That seems like a very vast overstatement. Secondly, it's a european server. If you don't like the time that events/TW are, go somewhere else. You're asking Aga to inconvenience one group of people(the majority, mind you) just to appease yourself. There are plenty of non-American/non-Euro people in NH and Xpend that still attend TW. Those guilds have 'the best items', because they work for it. There's no way that DarkOrder could beat NH in TW. Just sayin'.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I highly doubt that filipino's make up 40 percent of the server, first of all. That seems like a very vast overstatement. Secondly, it's a european server. If you don't like the time that events/TW are, go somewhere else. You're asking Aga to inconvenience one group of people(the majority, mind you) just to appease yourself. There are plenty of non-American/non-Euro people in NH and Xpend that still attend TW. Those guilds have 'the best items', because they work for it. There's no way that DarkOrder could beat NH in TW. Just sayin'.

+1 ^^ very true....not even Expend ijs . ;) ;)