Epic Perfect World

Base arrows in gods giving

Offline BriEsT

• Don
After i got cancer reading some replies i just wanted to say that i just want to log and pk or do nothing.
I played this g ame long enought to do anything else
And the point is even if you are end game gear wise you still have to do little annoying things like arrows/blessing which of caurse you dont have to but you are in a disadvantage then.
Just add them in boutiqe for gold?
And ffs why ppl brag about fcking pve and that ulta massive pve is an accomplishent?(to lvl base) ???
 Ok I can agree with you on one thing , doing quests is boring and thats one of the reasons you and I for example play private servers on any game that is mmo . But to be fair this server after all is PvE and quite franky doing BQ takes like 5 mins . Dont see the big problem there killing 15 mobs and talking to 1 NPC . But sure why not lets put arrows outside base and get them for free , they are like not a big deal to so it doesnt really matter .

Goldengate

Ok I can agree with you on one thing , doing quests is boring and thats one of the reasons you and I for example play private servers on any game that is mmo . But to be fair this server after all is PvE and quite franky doing BQ takes like 5 mins . Dont see the big problem there killing 15 mobs and talking to 1 NPC . But sure why not lets put arrows outside base and get them for free , they are like not a big deal to so it doesnt really matter .
All classes have disadvantages... These arrows were limited for a reason...
Off-topic <- Why isn't this topic not locked yet?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
All classes have disadvantages... These arrows were limited for a reason...
Off-topic <- Why isn't this topic not locked yet?
 Not like most EAs dont use these anyway , doesnt ***ing matter if you put them for free or not .... It wont break the game , game is already long gone lol 

Goldengate

Not like most EAs dont use these anyway , doesnt ***ing matter if you put them for free or not .... It wont break the game , game is already long gone lol
Every class gets nerfed at every single patch. People are full of jealousy and hate even though this is a game after all.
That's why end game gears at PWI are fixed, people don't complain about them as people don't have to work even more for better gears as there are none. Also there is nothing called "nerfing" there.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2015, 03:07 pm by Goldenwishes™

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Every class gets nerfed at every single patch. People are full of jealousy and hate even though this is a game after all.
That's why end game gears at PWI are fixed, people don't complain about them as people don't have to work more better gears as there are none. Also there is nothing called "nerfing" there.
 Oh my god ............

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Oh my god ............

Spaghetti 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Goldengate

Oh my god ............
We got Ares again tomorrow... 
No wonder why EPW is so popular  :-X

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
having fixed end game gear, will make it ballanced, but boring.
what makes pw a fun game, is mix of pve/pvp/dailies/chit-chat.
and ppl always need something as a goal to achive it. its one of the reasons that they play mmo. (so farming is a part of this game)
pwi wasn't a bad server, but their mistake was making stuffs unfarmable which made lot of ppl quit it. (and someother stuffs shts that made the difference between farmers and donaters bigger)

Arrows are just like IGs, if u want them, u need to farm for them.
or try to buy from other ppl, which still finding sellers will take ur time.
i think best solution is to make arrows cost more contributes in low lvl guild base other than high lvl guild bases.
so new guilds can get those arrows aswell, but at the cost of more contributes. (so they can do GBQ on alts and get the emount of arrows they want)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Goldengate

having fixed end game gear, will make it ballanced, but boring.
what makes pw a fun game, is mix of pve/pvp/dailies/chit-chat.
and ppl always need something as a goal to achive it. its one of the reasons that they play mmo. (so farming is a part of this game)
pwi wasn't a bad server, but their mistake was making stuffs unfarmable which made lot of ppl quit it. (and someother stuffs which made the difference between farmers and donaters bigger)

Arrows are just like IGs, if u want them, u need to farm for them.
or try to buy from other ppl, which still finding sellers will take ur time.
i think best solution is to make arrows cost more contributes in low lvl guild base other than high lvl guild bases.
so new guilds can get those arrows aswell, but at the cost of more contributes. (so they can do GBQ on alts and get the emount of arrows they want)
For arrows you can make alts where you can use them to farm the arrows you need. So for example, you can change your alts names to something less fancy and gears with no engraves. There are also a lot of high level factions out there, just pick them, do base quests everyday and get the stuff you need.
Assuming all contribution will be spent on getting igs, then for a given amount of contribution, archers need to spend a portion of it on arrows and the rest on igs; while all other classes can spend all on igs. So, archers will get less igs than other classes at the end. 

It is not a choice for archers to get the base arrows, if we are talking about end-game gameplay. This means archers will always have a slight disadvantage when it comes to spending base contribution points. 

The base arrows serve like a 'tax' on archers' base contributions, even though its impact is extremely small, but it is still there. While others classes are free from this 'tax', archers today continue to get penalized by this hidden 'tax' for making themselves to the high-end gameplay. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Assuming all contribution will be spent on getting igs, then for a given amount of contribution, archers need to spend a portion of it on arrows and the rest on igs; while all other classes can spend all on igs. So, archers will get less igs than other classes at the end.

It is not a choice for archers to get the base arrows, if we are talking about end-game gameplay. This means archers will always have a slight disadvantage when it comes to spending base contribution points.

The base arrows serve like a 'tax' on archers' base contributions, even though its impact is extremely small, but it is still there. While others classes are free from this 'tax', archers today continue to get penalized by this hidden 'tax' for making themselves to the high-end gameplay.
lmao dude

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
ITT: EAs hungry for more buffs and everyone else just being sick of their sh*t
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just going to lock this as people just want to argue now.  :rolleyes:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't think it's good idea, because in my opinion these arrows are slightly OP (not due to their damage, but due to the fact that they are basically invisible if archer doesn't cast any skill, so it's hard to notice from which direction the archer is attacking, and for support classes it's difficult to see who is their target)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I don't think it's good idea, because in my opinion these arrows are slightly OP (not due to their damage, but due to the fact that they are basically invisible if archer doesn't cast any skill, so it's hard to notice from which direction the archer is attacking, and for support classes it's difficult to see who is their target)
yes about that u reminded me i wanted to ask:can u make all arrows visible pls?its annoying when 4-5 eas just demon spark and aps and u dont notice on who