Epic Perfect World

Base arrows in gods giving

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
Also on a meta level, a new guild will have an inherent disadvantage only because they are new ? seems unfair to me, ( Not a big difference but still )
and a new player will have disadvantage to others because is new?
also new player got disatvantage to old players and will take lot of time till they get what others already have.
so if u want to make a new guild, u will have some disadvantages to other old guilds. (and the disadvantage isn't much big, also they can make less IGs from GBQ)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

infernchidhu

and a new player will have disadvantage to others because is new?
also new player got disatvantage to old players and will take lot of time till they get what others already have.
so if u want to make a new guild, u will have some disadvantages to other old guilds. (and the disadvantage isn't much big, also they can make less IGs from GBQ)
Well i mean even if they get the same gear they will be at a disadvantage because of small things like this.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
If you don't want to put them for free atleast put them in boutique for like 30 gold per 50k arrows or something like that

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I could see putting slightly better arrows as a reward for some sort of quest or putting them in the event npc for a small amount of ec maybe but the guilds that have the lvl'd bases to get the base arrows have put in a lot of time and effort to get it to that point and it doesnt seem right to take away from that..base quests take 10 minutes a day.. its not going to kill the anti-pve people to do them.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
After i got cancer reading some replies i just wanted to say that i just want to log and pk or do nothing.
I played this g ame long enought to do anything else
And the point is even if you are end game gear wise you still have to do little annoying things like arrows/blessing which of caurse you dont have to but you are in a disadvantage then.
Just add them in boutiqe for gold?
And ffs why ppl brag about fcking pve and that ulta massive pve is an accomplishent?(to lvl base) ???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Put in better arrows than the current ones but not the base arrows.

Base arrows are meant to be a reward for the factions that have worked hard enough to acquire them and heed their advantages. 

Adding them to GG would completely kill the functionality of a guild base, the only reason people level things (honestly) is to get the arrows themselves. Most people wouldn't do BQ at all if they were made so easily obtainable- regardless if you can get pots from the BQ NPC.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Adding them to GG would completely kill the functionality of a guild base, the only reason people level things (honestly) is to get the arrows themselves.
Are you serius?
How about ig/8 sec imune pill/blessings/buffs? ???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Are you serius?
You didn't even bother reading the rest of my reply, I clearly stated that other than POTS.. The only real use is arrows. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Zirkon is the best ea guys.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Are you serius?
Those buffs are bad/way too tryhard, I think only AG's leader usea them. The blessing is irrelevant because it's mainly used for events and I doubt you go get it in the middle of the mass pk (not that it matters much during mass). The 8s pill is WAY too overrated. Why? Because IG still lasts longer (although I dont use them) and sutras, whilst they're 2s shorter, they come with a purify effect, pangu's essence doesnt. You can use the 8s immune while taking dot damage and still die to it. So yeah...arrows are indeed the main reason people level bases

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
After i got cancer reading some replies i just wanted to say that i just want to log and pk or do nothing.
I played this g ame long enought to do anything else
And the point is even if you are end game gear wise you still have to do little annoying things like arrows/blessing which of caurse you dont have to but you are in a disadvantage then.
Just add them in boutiqe for gold?
And ffs why ppl brag about fcking pve and that ulta massive pve is an accomplishent?(to lvl base) ???
You had the cancer before u came here dude , why u worry , you just got an extra cancer ;) , we wont miss you dude

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Those buffs are bad/way too tryhard, I think only AG's leader usea them. The blessing is irrelevant because it's mainly used for events and I doubt you go get it in the middle of the mass pk (not that it matters much during mass). The 8s pill is WAY too overrated. Why? Because IG still lasts longer (although I dont use them) and sutras, whilst they're 2s shorter, they come with a purify effect, pangu's essence doesnt. You can use the 8s immune while taking dot damage and still die to it. So yeah...arrows are indeed the main reason people level bases
i saw more than 2 ppl in arti using them tho :police: its funny u consider buffing up and increasing ur chances of success tryharding yet all pw has been about that since 1.5... : D
main reason ppl lvl bases : blessbox , higher monolith for high reward (possibility to buy more sht from the base npc raps, pgs, igs(yes...) etc) , arrows (indeed) , the buffs ...
u can get IGs in Lunar + farm them in hell and craft in 1k
u can get every item from guild npc in many ways including boutique
u can get buffs... everywhere
why shouldnt be arrows sold too in some other way
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2015, 01:46 am by ☆Sebi

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i saw more than 2 ppl in arti using them tho :police:
damn i think saw that guy too ...
we purg him and again he will back with same buffs xd

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Those buffs are not bad at all, if you actually try buffing yourself with lvl 11 buffs from wr wb and ep you'll see that you gain alot more from base buffs than you get from regular buffs, + the Wolf Emblem buff, and there's Arti EAs like Chill that use them aswell. When it comes to IG it's your personal prefference but looking at bigger group of people i think bigger population of this community will say that the IGs are more important than arrows but at the same time, gotta have the 250 phy atk arrows because that's 1 Drakeflame Stone difference than Gods Giving ones, and that is alot and it comes to the fact that you gotta have big guild in order to reach Arrows which is complete bs since some1 will say "We spend our time lvling base to get the arrows" talking like it's PWI where Contri doesn't mean jack.
Put in better arrows than the current ones but not the base arrows.

Base arrows are meant to be a reward for the factions that have worked hard enough to acquire them and heed their advantages.

Adding them to GG would completely kill the functionality of a guild base, the only reason people level things (honestly) is to get the arrows themselves. Most people wouldn't do BQ at all if they were made so easily obtainable- regardless if you can get pots from the BQ NPC.
Yes. BM,Wiz,WB,WF,EP,Sin,Psy,Seeker,Mystic do base quests for the arrows :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: