Epic Perfect World

Base arrows in gods giving

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
stupid then every ea will hit my mage 20ks with dartle in def gear nty
ye because every ea isn't already using base arrows, cry more to protect ur only class
on topic : +1, i dont see why ea has to suffer when other classes can buy igs
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Simple , those that do bqs should get something other then IG as reward option , arrows seem resonable enough so -1 .
well then add holy remedy on base only so that ppl who dont want to only get ig/arrow have some more options?
If you dont like use the cake pot? ???

• : D
+1, wouldn't hurt anyone
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline BriEsT

• Don
well then add holy remedy on base only so that ppl who dont want to only get ig/arrow have some more options?
If you dont like use the cake pot? ???
Sure why not I wouldnt mind that to.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
+1
Some people don't like being in facs(like me cuz of stupid ass drama), so instead of being reluctant and joining a fac (because making one is kinda....dumb) they can simply buy it
Maybe it doesn't have to be coins but EC?
Idk..
But +1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
just put all sht that was restricted back to exchange option
igs , arrows for mystical elixirs?
pk is already dead, this will just make some people actually pvp and not just sit in sz
wont ruin anything whatsoever

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
stupid then every ea will hit my mage 20ks with dartle in def gear nty
almost every ea already uses best arrows.
Reason is simple, GBQ arrows are tradeable.
u can do GBQ on alts, or just simply pay someone who doing GBQ to sell u arrows.
else u can deal with 100 less phy dmg and use God giving arrow.
you need a high level base to get the best arrows

either way, +1. ppl -1ing are clueless.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 because I don't really feel like waiting 8 months until my base reach lvl 20 or so to actually upgrade the arrows building because ofc blessing/monolith comes first

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
pk is already dead, this will just make some people actually pvp and not just sit in sz
some more  GB arrow won't help the pvp to get more active.
but arrows are good at they are.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline BriEsT

• Don
either way, +1. ppl -1ing are clueless.
Damn best ea spoke up ....................... 

PK is dead bcz guilds that are big at the moment are trying more to win then actually pk , blame the leaders not the ppl .
 But w/e put arrows on gods giving for all anyone cares wont break the game anymore then it is sooo...

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 because I don't really feel like waiting 8 months until my base reach lvl 20 or so to actually upgrade the arrows building because ofc blessing/monolith comes first
first blessing/monolith .... later we can do arrow :s
nathan ily <3

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
NeRd
+1 being lazy suggestion

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
^^^