Epic Perfect World

Base arrows in gods giving

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I don't think it's good idea, because in my opinion these arrows are slightly OP (not due to their damage, but due to the fact that they are basically invisible if archer doesn't cast any skill, so it's hard to notice from which direction the archer is attacking, and for support classes it's difficult to see who is their target)
You could just edit the ones at Gods Giving to look the same as the ones in faction base, so we wouldn't have problems with them being invincinble.

Goldengate

You could just edit the ones at Gods Giving to look the same as the ones in faction base, so we wouldn't have problems with them being invincinble.
I think they are made on purpose for that reason. Arrows being invisible gives a lot of advantages to EAs and painful deaths to others. I don't think the arrows would be edited though, a lot of people would start complaining again...

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I think they are made on purpose for that reason. Arrows being invisible gives a lot of advantages to EAs and painful deaths to others. I don't think the arrows would be edited though, a lot of people would start complaining again...
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA.  k thx for laugh bye

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah man stupid Illuminati EAs with their op invisible arrows  >:(

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
There is a thing called damage log.... and overhead damage..... invisible arrows.... 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
There is a thing called damage log.... and overhead damage..... invisible arrows....
Rumour has it, the arrows damage doesn't show on damage log, it doesn't show on overhead damage either...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
idec about your arrows  :-X i got 200k on ea '-' , bye.
#postfarmer.

Goldengate

idec about your arrows  :-X i got 200k on ea '-' , bye.
#postfarmer.
Do you mind donating some to Goldenarrows8)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Do you mind donating some to Goldenarrows?  8)
yes. 

Goldengate

yes.
Thank you ^^
It's very nice of you...
You don't have to donate any arrows though...  ;) Goldenarrows is inactive

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Thank you ^^
It's very nice of you...
You don't have to donate any arrows though...  ;) Goldenarrows is inactive
oke  :-X 

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
-1, because some of us put lots of effort into leveling up the guild base and it would be unfair, if you get what I mean.  ^-^
yeah =)

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
yes about that u reminded me i wanted to ask:can u make all arrows visible pls?its annoying when 4-5 eas just demon spark and aps and u dont notice on who
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:07 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Rumour has it, the arrows damage doesn't show on damage log, it doesn't show on overhead damage either...
That is the case with people who are getting hit out of their range that they set up in settings, i figured that out after being chased by Soochi, it's same sht for every arrow it's just the ea range.